Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭shoegal1

Smiling away to meself all day cause somebody I know (that totally deserves it) got good news. I haven't been this smiley in a long while :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

KKkitty wrote: »
    Don't recall where I read it but beans on toast is supposed to be the ultimate in healthy eating. What the beans lack the toast makes up for in some way and vice versa. It's supposed to have pretty much everything dietary wise and the other plus is is that it's cheap too.

Ye a teacher told me that too. Said she lived on it as a student :) The beans don't contain all the essential amino acids but combined with the bread, it makes it a complete protein. Something like that!

TH, woke up this mornin' feelin' fine...

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

My absolutely crazy as SH1T day has calmed down to a manageable nutso one.... *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Just deleting my filtered messages on Facebook and there's one from 2014 from a guy telling me I'm cute. His profile pic is him on his wedding day. Glad he didn't wait for me to reply :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Just deleting my filtered messages on Facebook and there's one from 2014 from a guy telling me I'm cute. His profile pic is him on his wedding day. Glad he didn't wait for me to reply :pac:

Reply now for the skit :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

blade1 wrote: »
    Reply now for the skit :pac:

Ah balls I should have :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMBC

Changed the pillow covers and pillow slips last night. Woke up this morning feeling fine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,610 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

73Cat wrote: »
    Nattin like a big sassidge on a Sunday morning ;)

Your post scared me, but then made me happy when I realised that today was Saturday, not Sunday.

I like today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh I quite like sausage myself :P
    73Cat wrote: »
    Nattin like a big sassidge on a Sunday morning ;)

Clonakilty Sausages is it?

:pac:

That first cup of tea in the morning......bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I went out to my car and our neighbours little cat came running over to me so I got to play with her for a minute. I miss my cats so much so it has made my day to see and play with a cat again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Clonakilty Sausages is it

Well Cork sausage is the best ;)

A hot scone with butter and a cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Well Cork sausage is the best ;)

A hot scone with butter and a cup of tea.

There are some fine sausages around town this morningðŸ˜

Scone,butter,jam and cream with coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Been a long time since I had sausage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A nicely poured pint of beer into a glass and assassins creed!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I'm going to a Halloween party tonight. The theme is 90s tv shows. I'm going as fat Monica from friends and my boyfriend is going as ugly naked guy :pac:
    I'm gon'be sweatin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

anna080 wrote: »
    I'm going to a Halloween party tonight. The theme is 90s tv shows. I'm going as fat Monica from friends and my boyfriend is going as ugly naked guy :pac:
    I'm gon'be sweatin

Brilliant!

I'm gon'be sweatin

I'm going dressed in a tutu,wings, a wand and a doll's house on my head............

Little house on the Fairy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I'm going dressed in a tutu,wings, a wand and a doll's house on my head............

The smiley face drew my attention to the punchline before I read the first bit.

Be happy you have no idea how close you came to being banned.

Conspectus wrote: »
    The smiley face drew my attention to the punchline before I read the first bit.

Be happy you have no idea how close you came to being banned.

Huh?
    Why would I be banned for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

FanadMan wrote: »
    First post here in ages (thanks hospital!)
    Put on Planet Rock on sky box and my father heard Two Minutes To Midnight by Iron Maiden - he thinks it's good. FCUK me - at 73 he might be learning what is good music!

I love it !! Reminds me of my Dad singing The Real Slim Shady, he loved it, much to our amusement :)

• Advertisement

FanadMan wrote: »
    First post here in ages (thanks hospital!)
    Put on Planet Rock on sky box and my father heard Two Minutes To Midnight by Iron Maiden - he thinks it's good. FCUK me - at 73 he might be learning what is good music!
    That reminds me of Giles from the UK Gogglebox saying to his wife "Remember in the late 60s I said that music was dead? The other day I heard The Stone Roses. They're quite good!!". :pac:

Another music-related thing happened in the last hour. I was looking at a penguin documentary on RTÉ2 when the narrator said "Some chicks are bigger than others." which made me automatically think of The Smiths' song "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others", which has the brilliant additional line "Some girl's mother's are bigger than other girl's mothers". :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Keeping the music theme I'm listening to Billy Idol's White Wedding all the time in the car at the moment (I go through phases of listening to the same thing)..anyway couldn't sleep last night so turned on 4FM at about 2 am and on comes my song straight away followed on by loads of my favourites ,made me very TH.

@fanadmad.hope all is OK and you were missed,there was a Robin on the seat in my back garden this morning,haven't seen one in ages,did you send him down to me?ðŸ˜

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

Been a long time since I had sausage.

Want some ??

Years ago, a friend of mine made a comment about 'Little House On The Prairie'. He said "I always fancied Carrie" (the youngest of the sisters). Even his wife was shocked until he said "I fancied her in the 70s, when I was 5 or 6!". (Yeah!)

Edit: It made me trivially happy that it made him feel awkward. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I like farting

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭edireland

Having bananas and peanut butter on toast awesome.

I'm gon'be sweatin

Uh oH someone just arrived as OJ

Uh oH someone just arrived as OJ

How can u tell?

Makes me happy too listen too Casiopea :)

• Advertisement

How can u tell?

His glove don't fit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement