Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

anna080 wrote: »
    His glove don't fit

Jaysus your fairly observant.
    You should have went as Johnny Cochran. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Should have GONE.

Go on so!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TH I just realized we're setting clocks back tonight so my early morning trip to vets won't feel so early now ! Weee ! Not so TA anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

TH I just realized we're setting clocks back tonight so my early morning trip to vets won't feel so early now ! Weee ! Not so TA anymore.

Speaking of, can we get rid of this outdated unnecessary load of bull now please? For the sake of one single hour come on...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

jaxxx wrote: »
    Speaking of, can we get rid of this outdated unnecessary load of bull now please? For the sake of one single hour come on...

I know, normally it really pisses me off, I take a pass just for tomorrow morning though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The clocks going back, which to me means that Christmas is on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

branie2 wrote: »
    The clocks going back, which to me means that Christmas is on the way.

Christmas makes me sad cos I'm old now and over the hills... I'm 28 btw.

Which means no more mountains of presents from santa, no more staying in my pyjamas all day, no more everything...

**sniffle :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

My resting heart rate has gone from an average of 100 bpm down to an average of 60 bpm over the past several months!

Either I'm getting fit, or I'm very slowly dying ... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm on 9gag and just made the trending page for the first time ever tonight :D:D I'm easily pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

KKkitty wrote: »
    I'm on 9gag and just made the trending page for the first time ever tonight :D:D I'm easily pleased.

I don't know what this is but it sounds rude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Watched The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy film recently (and read the books). Now happily wrapped up on the couch watching the original BBC series......way cheesier but so much better. Big fire on, packet of Rich Tea on the table and beside it, a large hot chocolate with a generous dash of something adult. Can life get much better?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

KKkitty wrote: »
    That sounds like something from the Graham Dwyer murder trial :(

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Kebabs. Kebabs make me happy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was suppose to be going too visit my sister today but her and the brother in law are coming up instead, means I get too play more assassins creed now :o :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Halloween in two days time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

9gag is just a meme sharing site in case anyone doesn't know.

I went to buy a book online from Easons, there was a sale on with 25% off everything (so I ended up buying three books :o )

Hurry up Mister Postman!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Seeing children all excited for Halloween all dressed up with their faces painted. Saw a little Chinese girl done up as Hello Kitty. Gave me a smile.

Also, need a new suit so went into M&S with a specific one in mind. 20% off at the till, total surprise, was almost dancing for joy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

My main man is taking me to Belfast for my birthday in two weeks cos I’ve been harpng on about the Titanic museum.
    So yay! If anyone has any recommendations of things to do (we’re going midweek for 3 nights) I’ll take them!

• Advertisement

Lucky you! I love Belfast! Do a bus tour to Giant's causeway, taking in Bushmills distillery and Dunluce. Carrick a rede rope bridge is a possibility too I was there earlier this year but I think it's been vandalised since. Have a drink or two in the Crown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Finally getting out that painful trapped wind....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

The teenager is going to a disco and his friends are here with him..I was eavesdropping as usual outside the room and the big discussion was whether they should have one or two,I'm on it like a shot thinking they're drinking or something so went straight into the room..the discussion was about whether to fold up their jeans once or twice.ðŸ˜The difference between having boys going out rather than girls is also a TH,apart from the stifling smell of sprays there's no other mess...no mountain of clean clothes thrown on the floor,no makeup or fake tan,no hysterics,no argument over what they want to wear,it's just so much easier all round apart from the worry until they're back in the door.

Wine time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The mod team here in AH towers would like to take a moment to congratulate Closer on the happy occasion of upcoming grandparent hood.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Christmas ads. :) I know "too early" blah blah blah. God I fooking love Christmas though, can't get enough of the commercial crap

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Conspectus wrote: »
    The mod team here in AH towers would like to take a moment to congratulate Closer on the happy occasion of upcoming grandparent hood.:P

Vase of wine time.😂

I just LOVE that pukey dizzy feeling you get after a really productive gym session. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

My missus just made me a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows. God only knows why but I'm glad that she loves me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Out getting some fresh air with my kid today. Feeding the ducks and my kid walks over to this little guy, gives him a few slices so he can feed the ducks too.

Very kind I thought and very proud of my kid for being so considerate. Then the little guy's dad says don't eat it....it's for the ducks. Pride replaced by much chuckling then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Watching Blue Planet 2 this evening . Just amazing TV

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement