Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TH that I left the drop of milk last night to have a cuppa this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Got a lovely lie in yesterday. Then went for brunch with the boyfriend followed by a walk around the shops. I got some new make up, he bought a new coat. Then we got fudge flavoured hot chocolates from Starbucks.
    We called to my parents house and took my pooch for a walk just as it was getting dark. Then we had tea and cake with my mam and brother :D
    We went home and threw on a movie with the heating turned up full blast. At around 9 we ordered pizza and went to bed shortly after in full scale food coma.
    The most lovely and perfect Sunday I've had in ages. We work conflicting hours so spending quality time together isn't the easiest. It was really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I've been all weekend worrying about something, and just got a call there that has put my mind to rest! Phew! Relief is a great feeling! It's like removing an uncomfortable bra at the end of the day and letting the girls loose :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

erica74 wrote: »
    Nyx lipsticks are absolutely excellent. I have a good few, all bright colours, purple, pinks and reds and they STAY on, no BS. Just as an example, yesterday I had on their Matte lipstick in Perfect Red, put it on at around 10am and when I got home from town around 4pm, it still looked perfect. Their lipsticks are all around the €10 mark so I'd definitely recommend giving one a go just to see how you get on.

My TH is that my coldsore virus is finally clearing up and I'll be able to smooch my husband again.

Thank you erica74! I haven’t tried those so can’t wait.

TH that I’m on my way to Belfast with my man for 3 blissful days! Titanic museum tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

heated seats in the car on a freezing cold morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

TH my boss paid me a compliment first thing this morning. "You're twenty years older than that lad and you'd work rings round him". Someone getting a P45 for Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I'm doing a clear out and I just brought loads of games and dvds to CeX to trade in, got 112 euro for them, not too shabby at all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

I'm doing a clear out and I just brought loads of games and dvds to CeX to trade in, got 112 euro for them, not too shabby at all :D

Is there a socially acceptable limit to what you can bring in there? I have about 20 items to get rid of. I don't like when people throw their eyes up at me though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Is there a socially acceptable limit to what you can bring in there? I have about 20 items to get rid of. I don't like when people throw their eyes up at me though!

Well I brought in over 50 and they didn't seem to mind. 20 wouldn't be a bother I reckon. That or bring them in in instalments :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Well I brought in over 50 and they didn't seem to mind. 20 wouldn't be a bother I reckon. That or bring them in in instalments :p

Thumbs-up-thumb-up-clip-art-clipart-3-clipartix.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Tea and yellow snacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    TH that I left the drop of milk last night to have a cuppa this morning.

The few times I haven't done this I have felt severely let down by myself. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

blade1 wrote:
    The few times I haven't done this I have felt severely let down by myself.

Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

I bought Louboutins that I 100% can’t afford and I fcuking feel like Beyoncé.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,790 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Waking up, looking at the clock, realising it's morning and I've slept the whole night without waking even once...and I don't have to get up until I feel like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

First night of the show I directed tonight. The kids did a great job on opening night! I'm more than trivially happy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Something super amazing just dropped on my lap today
    Spoke to my friend who's very savvy in this area and she can't belisve how I've pulled it off as it's completely unheard of. Feels like my dad is looking out for me after all. At times where things feel super sh1t, something I can't explain happens out of the blue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

northgirl wrote: »
    Tea and yellow snacks.

Killnasckully. But they had pink schnaks. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I've just decided that I know what I want to do/be when/if I grow up. And I've formulated a 3-5 year plan to achieve it.

I'm 32 ... hey, better late than never!

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

5 minutes from finishing for the day.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

5 minutes from finishing for the day.

SNAP!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    SNAP!

*high fives* :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    SNAP!
    Nose to the grindstone. You're still on the clock you goldbrickers :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

*high fives* :cool:

Grumble grumble bleeding part timers!!!!

(I'm off at 4.30!!) :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I've just discovered the joy of a fidget cube!
    Click..click..click..

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Buying Christmas presents for my niece and nephew last Saturday

I hope you remembered us branie :)

Rosanna Davison's hubby liked one of my pictures on Instagram. I bet she's devastated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The fact Rosanna Davison is the image of Britney Spears

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Buying Novelty patterned Christmas socks with what looked like fleece lining... tried them on and sweet Lord, it’s like I’ve an electric blanket on my feet! Toasty! I’ve normally feet like ice blocks!
    Also... Stranger Things. Binged a LOT on it yesterday. Skipped watching it this evening because I know I’ve only a few episodes left :(
    I want to savour what’s left :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement