Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Actually to add to the above, one of the kids bought me chocolates and a little clapperboard. He also gave me a card with the sweetest message. I nearly cried!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I finally got around to getting a wireless keyboard. This is my first post on boards in three weeks!! I'll have to save up and get a new laptop at some stage but this will do for now. For three weeks I've only been able to click onto websites I've bookmarked but not type anything. I couldn't google or look up things on Youtube. I've no tv either so it was a real pain in the arse. If I catch the parrot anywhere near my lovely new keyboard I'll shove him in the oven :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Just booked a group holiday to Frankfurt in Feb...20 odd people going...and I mean odd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I finally got around to getting a wireless keyboard. This is my first post on boards in three weeks!! I'll have to save up and get a new laptop at some stage but this will do for now. For three weeks I've only been able to click onto websites I've bookmarked but not type anything. I couldn't google or look up things on Youtube. I've no tv either so it was a real pain in the arse. If I catch the parrot anywhere near my lovely new keyboard I'll shove him in the oven :pac:

Note to Paddy Cow's nearest and dearest- don't let him watch Deep Blue Sea!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I tidied my whole apartment and it looks great, I am delighted about it. I am also safe in the knowledge that it will actually stay like this until I am reunited with my very lovely but very messy wife :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Th th th. 2-0 to Arsenal at half-time..be a happy weekend if it stays that way

I tidied my whole apartment and it looks great, I am delighted about it. I am also safe in the knowledge that it will actually stay like this until I am reunited with my very lovely but very messy wife :p

Marry me !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

All of the naughty food I wanted to buy for Christmas was either reduced or 2 for 1 in the supermarket today!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Marry me !!!!!

I saw her first!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I saw her first!

With the utmost respect for Lady Mc I think you may have the wrong bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Conspectus wrote: »

She's fussy now? :rolleyes: :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

oh...ok then

0mrKW_s-200x150.gif

Marry me !!!!!
    I saw her first!

Now now, I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement whereby I do the cleaning and in return ye both perform certain......favours for me :pac:

I actually like both bits, I'm greedy like that ;)
    bonzodog2 wrote: »
    She's fussy now? :rolleyes: :cool:

Ahem, I can be fussy, just not about gender! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ah ahem???

anna080 wrote: »
    Ah ahem???

Oh yes, so sorry my dear. I only have eyes for Anna, my apologies lads and ladies :p

Ah ahem???

Yes :-P?

Ah ahem???

Oh yes, so sorry my dear. I only have eyes for Anna, my apologies lads and ladies :p

As long as the floors are swept and the windows washed you can even move Anna080 in!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Ahem, I can be fussy, just not about gender! :pac:

I wasn't insinuating you had no standards!

And I thought we had something special :(

Trivially happy that today I have plans to do nothing, and nothing needs doing anyway. I'm so tired after the week but I don't want to waste good idling time by sleeping.

Also I have chocolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Chilling in front of my tv today with fire lit, watching NLD, Go Arsenal!, EngvAus and IrlvFiji

• Advertisement

Candie wrote: »
    And I thought we had something special :(

=

Each and every one of you are special to me in your own individual ways :pac:

Each and every one of you are special to me in your own individual ways :pac:

Good. My self esteem is fragile :P

TH I'm in my jammy bottoms and sweatshirt, watching tv while my cats attempt suicide off the top of their new climbing frame. I swear one tried to kill the other by pushing him off when he thought I wasn't looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

I'm out of heating oil. The immersion is broke.

But Pac1Man this sounds a lot like a TA, not a TH.

I thought you'd say that. See that bag of porridge at the back? Move it five inches to the left. You see that golden glint? That's a quarter bottle of Bushmills whiskey. We need to do the responsible thing to stay warm.

But what about those blankets and that electric hea...

Shush! This is the only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Pac1Man wrote: »

I thought you'd say that. See that bag of porridge at the back? Move it five inches to the left. You see that golden glint? That's a quarter bottle of Bushmills. We need to do the responsible thing to stay warm.

Necessity is the mother of invention..enjoy lol.

I thought you'd say that. See that bag of porridge at the back? Move it five inches to the left. You see that golden glint? That's a quarter bottle of Bushmills whiskey. We need to do the responsible thing to stay warm.

If the lads in Alive had been the Duty Free shop it would have been a very different film!!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Paddy Cow wrote: »

Ehm... I know this is a bit late in the day, but... You DID know there's an on-screen keyboard on computers, right? :o

Burning it seems like a good plan. A nice flame will definitely warm up the place. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Vela wrote: »
    Been talking to this really sound guy online who I'm meeting next week, but I was freaking out about Facetiming him.

Well, I did it and he's still sound. And hot. And thinks I'm hot. And everything is amazing and I love life. :D

The end beginning.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Someone sitting across from me on the tube earlier with an incredibly cute puppy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I was washing my hands in the bathroom and got talking to the nicest girl and by the end we were both in stitches laughing and she even gave me a hug :)
    Random bathroom strangers are the best

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I was washing my hands in the bathroom and got talking to the nicest girl and by the end we were both in stitches laughing and she even gave me a hug :)
    Random bathroom strangers are the best

George Michael ended up in court for meeting strangers in a public tiolet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement