Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'd be checking my pockets poste haste if randomers started hugging me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'd be checking my pockets poste haste if randomers started hugging me.

Now you've said it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭GritBiscuit

The electric blanket broke ages ago...was freezing the other night so I decided to get another. Lying here checking it works and I'd forgotten how marvelously snuggly a warm bed can be. I don't want to get up again now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

anna080 wrote: »

I'd say you're grand..we're all best friends in the toilets and smoking areas on a Saturday night.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I was washing my hands in the bathroom and got talking to the nicest girl and by the end we were both in stitches laughing and she even gave me a hug :)
    Random bathroom strangers are the best

It wasn't Al Porter in panto costume by any chance?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Nothing better than when a child wants you to watch a rubbish movie, you fall asleep after 5 mins and wake up just as the credits roll... result!

TH at making people paranoid remotely.

Sorry Anna.
    The electric blanket broke ages ago...was freezing the other night so I decided to get another. Lying here checking it works and I'd forgotten how marvelously snuggly a warm bed can be. I don't want to get up again now! :D

Now I will be TH later, thanks for reminder. Off to turn mine on.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Kids in bed, other half gone out, peace, quiet and control of the TV. ( it's the small things!!) Prob fall asleep in 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The teenager who has been especially narky and snide towards me the last few days just presented me with a box of those new Lindor mint truffles. Someone must be chopping onions nearby :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joanna Donnelly is on the Ray D'Arcy show

ZWYH9nd.gif

• Advertisement

Is the a warm front rising from the south.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

So warm and cosy under an electric throw and with the fire on. I am so sleepy. Don't want to move ever.

Is the a warm front rising from the south.

Lol

The smooth feeling after you shave when you last shaved a week previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Watching Leah Remini - Scientology and the Aftermath and TH am Catholic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Pac1Man wrote: »
    quarter bottle of Bushmills whiskey.

Ughgghkgghfrs

Ughgghkgghfrs

Looks like it is all gone.

Ughgghkgghfrs

Sounds like it's coming back!!!!

Well, at least he's warm now.

Well, at least he's warm now.

Unless he ends up like I did when I first tried gin - asleep on the bathroom floor.

• Advertisement

Unless he ends up like I did when I first tried gin - asleep on the bathroom floor.

Oh god..that reminds me of the one and last time I drank southern comfort for a night..on the drive home my head kept hitting off the car window(I wasn't drivingðŸ˜) just couldn't keep my head up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Toasted cheese sandwiches on a cold day washed down with a big mug of strong tea.

When all my gang are in home early on a Saturday night..I can lock the door and not worry about them...and enjoy my wine in peace.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I finally got around to getting a wireless keyboard. This is my first post on boards in three weeks!! I'll have to save up and get a new laptop at some stage but this will do for now. For three weeks I've only been able to click onto websites I've bookmarked but not type anything. I couldn't google or look up things on Youtube. I've no tv either so it was a real pain in the arse. If I catch the parrot anywhere near my lovely new keyboard I'll shove him in the oven :pac:
    Copy and paste individual letters from other webpages. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

57 points in the fantasy football this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Sunday Morning lie-in

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Victor wrote: »

Duh. :rolleyes: That only works if he wants to email a ransom note. :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Victor wrote: »
    Or use Dasher http://www.inference.org.uk/dasher/Download.html

It's like a game where you use your mouse to go up and down to pick from letters and words flowing past , left and right to change speed or go back over mistakes.

Demo http://www.inference.org.uk/dasher/images/newdasher.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

blade1 wrote: »
    AliExpress
    TH when a package arrives out of the blue for something you've forgotten about.

• Advertisement

Good friends :) like family but without all of the expectations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement