Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

TH when a package arrives out of the blue for something you've forgotten about.

Love when that happens, all you have to do now is inflate her, fun times ahead! Back of the net!

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Great night last night in Dublin at the Pole Dance Ireland competition but ugh, the 00:15 bus home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

My dog lying on the sofa next to me chasing rabbits in his sleep!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Great night last night in Dublin at the Pole Dance Ireland competition but ugh, the 00:15 bus home.

A few from Tralee went up, a great night by all accounts.

Watching Antman... living it up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Dogs.
    I have two and my neighbours poor dog practically lives with me too. She's a little girl, my two are boys. My two boys today were looking for love so I had one dog being scratched with my left hand and her being scratched with my right hand, and my eldest dog sitting in front of me licking my forehead.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Aaaaaawwwwh! Puppy forehead kisses! <3:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I was in a restaurant today that we go to a lot. They have a cat that lives in the smoking area. I went in to say hello and there were 2 cats today! Made my day!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

KatW4 wrote: »
    I was in a restaurant today that we go to a lot. They have a cat that lives in the smoking area. I went in to say hello and there were 2 cats today! Made my day!

I'm picturing this. Please don't ruin it!

cat-taking-break-with-smoke-and-some-whiskey.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

Having a nice weekend trip down the country to let my hair down, because I have all the Christmas shopping done already :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

KatW4 wrote: »
    I went in to say hello and there were 2 cats today! Made my day!

Just seeing one of the local kitty's makes my day :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Spending time with pussy makes my day too :p

I think that deserves an "oooh Matron I say!!!"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

1f606.png :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭Tommy Ferguson

Was talking to an old Shiela earlier and she hadn’t any mouth noises issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

At the Christmas lights celebrations in town with my family. I had Mulled Wine!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭Tommy Ferguson

snowflaker wrote: »
    At the Christmas lights celebrations in town with my family. I had Mulled Wine!

A shot of tiomaint now later will cap the night off.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭feckthisgenie

5 o'clock friday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Pac1Man wrote:
    I'm picturing this. Please don't ruin it!

That's exactly how it was..... :P

Leaving for the day.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5580589

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

Looking forward to a nice leg of lamb for dinner tomorrow :) lots of stuffing and gravy and roast spuds too. With lashings of salt on the spuds.

• Advertisement

Booty call :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

snowflaker wrote: »
    Booty call :D

When I was a young'un I used to think this meant you rang someone and farted down the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

anna080 wrote: »
    When I was a young'un I used to think this meant you rang someone and farted down the phone

I'm genuinely lol'ing :D

TH going for a dinner date with the OH tomorrow for the first time in ages :)

anna080 wrote: »

I once farted during a booty call... :eek:

I ordered my bare branch Xmas tree

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

I'm about 1000 calories under where I should be today. Badly needed. Getting fat!

Delighted to stay under maintenance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I don't know where to post this, so I decided on this thread. I work part time but also take care of my elderly uncle. To all of Ye who get up at the crack of dawn, and pay your taxes so he can have his eyes done, free travel (which I have as well), subsidized medications, fuel allowance, my carers payment, well, a massive thank to you all. I was that soldier for over 20 years. Neither my uncle or I abuse the system. This post might sound a bit sickly sweet, but I genuinely appreciate what I get.

madmaggie wrote: »
    I don't know where to post this, so I decided on this thread. I work part time but also take care of my elderly uncle. To all of Ye who get up at the crack of dawn, and pay your taxes so he can have his eyes done, free travel (which I have as well), subsidized medications, fuel allowance, my carers payment, well, a massive thank to you all. I was that soldier for over 20 years. Neither my uncle or I abuse the system. This post might sound a bit sickly sweet, but I genuinely appreciate what I get.

Cheers! I've often said - and will continue to say - if the government, whatever party that may be guaranteed to ringfence taxes/PRSI to pay for stuff like that I would happily pay a few percent more in tax.

Gladly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Victor wrote: »
    Copy and paste individual letters from other webpages. :)
    That would only work if I could copy and paste! I was so bored I got my sister to email me the name of a show, thinking I would paste it into Netflix. It copied but wouldn't paste :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

Denying other drivers who are approaching a roundabout.
    The ones who try to make a run for it.

No no, step aside, the king is coming through.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement