Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

My god driving this morning.

Drove in a blizzard, crazy, like being in star wars or something.

Then it started crazy thunder and lightning.

Felt like I was in a movie. Lightning and torrential snow/sleet.

Absolutely epic. Amazing start to the day

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Me right now :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Me right now :pac:

I'm do appreciate these regular leaving work GIFs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Theres a couple who get the same bus home as me every day. He gets on at one stop, she gets on a few stops later. Every time he sees her his entire face lights up and he gives her the biggest smile. They are so god damn cute it makes me smile every day.

(They probably think I'm a crazy person)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Nihilistic memes. e.g. "why is everything so sh*t volumes 1 and 2"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Helping a couple of older ladies find the temporarily relocated bus stop due to roadworks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Massive baked potato with butter, salt and freshly ground BLACK pepper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nuliajuk

I started a new job and everybody's been really nice so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Vela wrote: »
    Been talking to this really sound guy online who I'm meeting next week, but I was freaking out about Facetiming him.

Well, I did it and he's still sound. And hot. And thinks I'm hot. And everything is amazing and I love life. :D

The end.

Ah lads... I jinxed it:o Turns out he had a record for theft (with the FBI!) - thanks to my good old Jessica Jones skills. But he fessed up to that and explained it, so I was still thinking "oh, I can be understanding here". Until I saw that he updated his profile 2 days before we were meant to meet, saying he was available for dates! Now look, I get people do the whole multiple dating thing, but we were literally texting every hour of the day with phone calls every night - so I rightfully assumed he wasn't out on dates texting me! I even turned down a date because I'd have felt bad since we were talking so often.

Anyway, I called him out on it (in a nice way) and gave him a chance to explain... but he got all defensive and it became obvious he was definitely at something.

SO, now that I already jinxed myself, I might as well do it again!

Trivial things that make me happy: when I buy booja booja ice cream in town and it hasn't melted by the time I get home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My dog scratching his ear with his back leg while simultaneously attacking his leg with his teeth.
    "This feels nice... get off me you bastard!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Jesus Christ Vela!

Commiserations that you potential husband turned out to be a federal international criminal but....
    Vela wrote: »
    when I buy booja booja ice cream in town and it hasn't melted by the time I get home :D

....every cloud! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Seeing the Christmas tree and the lights being lit up in our local town this evening, and watching Daddy's Home 2 at the cinema later, which was very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Getting a bargain on our double buggy thanks to an extra Black Friday discount on an already reduced price :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 TheWarmNights

Drinking red wine and having the weekend off work. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

anna080 wrote: »
    My dog scratching his ear with his back leg while simultaneously attacking his leg with his teeth.
    "This feels nice... get off me you bastard!"

Yeah I've had that same reaction from men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Eating falafel in bed and no one is here to give out to me about the crumbs or to tell me to turn off the electric blanket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Flicking through the channels and I stumble upon Aliens. Yeah! Just when they're landing on the planet. Double Yeah!!

Stop your grinnin and drop your linen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

There's a user on boards called Triceretops Ballet and every time I see it it makes me smile, because the thoughts of a dinosaur performing ballet makes me happy :D

Also the Starbucks Christmas fudge hot chocolate.

Vasquez with that mother****er of a machine gun.... Lets Rock!!
    Then the noise that machine gun makes

I say we take off, nuke the entire site from orbit... It's the only way to be sure.

• Advertisement

****ing transport just crashed.
    Hudson losing his ****.

Game over man, game over!

RIP Bill

We better get back cos it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night..... mostly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

You ever been mistaken for a man Vasquez???

No, have you???

That it's a month until Christmas day today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Got a new leather bag today in M&S with 20% off and had 26 Euro on a gift card so paid 76 :) Takes me ages to decide on anything so delighted I actually bought something I liked at a good price.

The lightsaber fight scenes in the Star Wars films

My husband's perfect record of Liverpool never winning whenever he goes to Anfield continues!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My husband's perfect record of Liverpool never winning whenever he goes to Anfield continues!

Tell him to stop going !!!

I used to have that impact on getting them draws for the first few times.

He's on about 10 visits now (a good friend has the use of 2 season tickets) and they've only ever lost or drawn when he's been there.

TH - Saturday evening Thai takeaway :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Jumped to conclusions about someone and found out I was wrong :)

And I bought a winter coat with all of the money that I don't have, but I don't care because I look great in it. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement