Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Listening too casiopea!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 TheWarmNights

A lovely meal out with family tonight. :)

I’m home now watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch on DVD, with beer.

Such nostalgia. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Being in my own bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Romantic Rose

Even though it's freezing inside and out, I love being wrapped up like a human burrito in my warm bed. Ahh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

On the couch watching reruns of Bones with a bag of giant chocolate buttons and a warm, snoring, farting spaniel next to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Great session with the cuz and the french lads at Ireland match!

Drank three hip flasks of Jameson and copious pints!! I remember little of the match!!

This morning, walked to Maccy D's for breakfast at 8!

400mg Ibuprofen
    2*Bacon & Egg McMuffin
    Hash Brown
    Tropicana
    Tea
    Sugar Free Red Bull
    Hangover? What hangover!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Good ole Salem :D

northgirl wrote: »

Good ole Salem :D

Google Melissa and Joey - she's still got it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Looking up at the stars last night was awe inspiring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I finally started my Christmas shopping and it feels nice to be getting things that I know my friends and family will like :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

TH that Dominos can bring you back from the dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

The Christmas jumper that I've just bought. Family members accused me of being a killjoy last year because I didn't wear one.

560.jpg

RayM wrote: »
    The Christmas jumper that I've just bought. Family members accused me of being a killjoy last year because I didn't wear one.

560.jpg

And to all a good night!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Looking forward to a few days off and a trip away next week. Hurry!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Looking to move in the next 2 months or so (god help me) because renting alone is literally bankrupting me. So, I had to get rid of some stuff and figured I'd just give the hard-to-sell/hard-to-move/cheaper stuff away for free.

Anyway, got rid of some of it today and PEOPLE ARE SO NICE WHEN YOU GIVE THEM FREE THINGS:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I was very upset over my cats. I haven't seen them in about 6 months and it's horrible. I cried a bit about it today. My new boy went to the shop and came out with the cutest little white teddy bear to cheer me up. He's the sweetest, most thoughtful person I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Eyedrops in child's eyes with minimal fuss. Thank God she doesn't take after her sister :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nearly breakfast time!

Nearly breakfast time!

TH - breakfast is full fat Pepsi, Pringles and white Lindt and the health Nazi next to me with her chia seed porridge seems to be building up to some sort of seizure at the thought!!!!

Hash brown's! nyom nyom nyom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I hate to sound smug but I got the vast majority of my Christmas shopping out of the way at the weekend :) I've never been so organised so early!

I also booked all my beauty treatments, its a bit early but its impossible to get appointments closer to the day. In three weeks time I'll be spending the day getting the nails, brows, eyelashes and hair done, I'll be like a new woman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Being greeted with "hello handsome" by an (optically challenged) lady deli worker :)

everlast75 wrote: »
    Being greeted with "hello handsome" by an (optically challenged) lady deli worker :)

For the third time in a week I got "young lady". I'm neither but I'll take it!

Tho I did get someone standing up for me on the LUAS - whether they think am old or pregnant I dunno (just middle aged and fat!) but hey, seat at rush hour!

Hearing the kids on redfm this morning talking too santa over the phone on the air and hearing how excited they were :D Also his elves sound like they have helium inGested :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Milkshakes, had one last night. It was sooooooooo good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Espresso.

That I just looked at the clock thinking it was about noon and it's half two!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Last presentation of the year done. It went well and my average hasn't changed despite me not starting it until yesterday. I was absent all last week due to being sick and my lecturer said he could hear the sickness in my lack of voice. Little does he know I was tearing up the tiles on Saturday night, and serenading the mini bus driver with Mariah Carey at 4:30 am. Hence my lack of voice.

anna080 wrote: »
    Last presentation of the year done. It went well and my average hasn't changed despite me not starting it until yesterday. I was absent all last week due to being sick and my lecturer said he could hear the sickness in my lack of voice. Little does he know I was tearing up the tiles on Saturday night, and serenading the mini bus driver with Mariah Carey at 4:30 am. Hence my lack of voice.

Caaaaaaaaaaaaan't liiiiiiiiiiiiivvvveee.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Trading high fives with my niece and nephew

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement