Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

gramar wrote: »
    Nice to see you happy for a change Lexie! That makes me happy too!

Hahaha I'm actually not as miserable in real life. I just rant a lot about things that shouldn't even matter!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

having spent the last 6.5 years driving to Dublin for work on Monday every Sunday evening, I've finally managed to relocate to Cork - first Sunday since March 2008 of doing NOTHING on a Sunday - didn't get out of the bed till 9am! major lie in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Hahaha I'm actually not as miserable in real life. I just rant a lot about things that shouldn't even matter!

Don't we all.

My OH being a donkey makes me happy. He's been asleep hours and I've been awake hours. He says random stuff in his sleep too but tonight he rubbed my head and was like "you're in a safe place now" haha. Creepy for sure, but cute. It's cheered me up no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

He was dreaming that you'd died? :eek:

• Advertisement

He was dreaming that you'd died? :eek:

Probably!!! Wishful thinking on his part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

I lobbed a load of stuff in a bowl on Saturday evening and I made Eton Mess. Oh dear God it was unreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

William and Kate are going to have another baby!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

William and Kate are going to have another baby!! :D

Are they friends of yours? Or is that you and your partner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

Are they friends of yours? Or is that you and your partner?

Prince William and his wife Katherine. It is all over the news. :D

I'm very happy for them which makes me trivially happy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

My new laptop charger has a USB socket to power my smartphone as well. I can now confidently fly my quadcopter. This copter can fit into a standard duffle bag and is easily carried around this way on foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭part time punk

I generally hate DIY jobs and I'm pretty rubbish at them. But a couple of weeks ago I put up a couple of shelves in the kids bedroom that are now stuffed with teddies and in the hall a small coat rail for their coats. It's all still stuck on to the walls, level and straight and anytime I see them it makes me happy.

Today I was advised to get someone who knew what they were doing to look at my tumble dryer which was blowing cold air. I took to google and got out my philips head and hey presto, I have hot air. So now Mr. "someone who knows what they're doing" :P

Today I was advised to get someone who knew what they were doing to look at my tumble dryer which was blowing cold air. I took to google and got out my philips head and hey presto, I have hot air. So now Mr. "someone who knows what they're doing" :P
    but you know your boards handle should really be
    heyprestodaisydoodles
    don't you!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

Not trivial really but... When the message informing you of a loved one having a scary accident is followed up by "they are ok".
    The relief is unbelievable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Wine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Griever931

Having a cup of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Changing lanes on the motorway and not hitting the cats eyes.

Changing lanes on the motorway and not hitting the cats eyes.

snap!

Changing lanes without hitting a catseye

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Couldn't decide whether to put this here or in the "I only just realised" thread but I've just found out that the torch on my phone has an 'SOS' setting which has made me very happy for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Crumpets wrote: »
    Wine :)

And beer. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

4 day weekend!

Men in snickers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭j80ezgvc3p92xu

Fake-attacking the family Yorkie in the hall just to establish my dominance. I'm the damn apex predator in the house.

Not feeling sick anymore.

Fake-attacking the family Yorkie in the hall just to establish my dominance. I'm the damn apex predator in the house.

Would you have the stamina to do though against that postman's scourge the Jack Russell?

Passed my exams!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

when your oh comes home with vouchers for mr waffles I love pancakes

• Advertisement

Lying in bed after a tough day, sunshine beaming in through the window, adding lots of random stuff to your basket on asos and then just saying "**** it!" And just buying all of it rather than trying to narrow it down.

Can't wait for it to all arrive

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement