Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Please don't take this wrongly . .

My dog is lying on his back with his bits showing.

Someone in work said when a dig does that it's a sign he loves and trusts you.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Watching Netflix for free....using my sister's account.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Neames wrote: »

Waiting on a post in the Stingy thread or a TA about a sibling robbing Netflix.

Biscuits are too addictive, someone roll me to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Neames wrote: »

Waiting on a post in the Stingy thread or a TA about a sibling robbing Netflix.

Biscuits are too addictive, someone roll me to bed.

You know I would but I've realised Malteser Reindeers are out so I currently feel like a pale Violet Beauregard from Willy Wonka.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I made myself some gluten free mince pies, and they are luverly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

madmaggie wrote: »
    I made myself some gluten free mince pies, and they are luverly.

Hmmm were sceptical about that now, we'll all have too taste them for ourselves and find out :pac:

Happy because it's hump day tomorrow :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Finding presents for people :)

Getting caught up on work :)

Making someone smile :)

Finally getting into bed after a long day, with an electric blanket!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,637 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Vela wrote:
    Finally getting into bed after a long day, with an electric blanket!

What were you doing with an electric blanket all day?

Haw haw haw. Sorry, can't sleep. Thinking of getting up to watch my version of reality tv. The implosion of Monsieur Donald Trump on late night news channels.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My brother started working in a new office and they're three dogs and a kitty in the office and he sent me a picture of the kitty just balmed out on his desk :D made my morning :D I wouldn't get any done anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

My brother started working in a new office and they're three dogs and a kitty in the office and he sent me a picture of the kitty just balmed out on his desk :D made my morning :D I wouldn't get any done anyway :pac:

Where is this paradise?!

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Where is this paradise?!

Vancouver :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,428 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Vancouver

Must be common there, my sister had this experience as well

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ande1975

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I live with my sister. I went to the Lidl around the corner from our house on the way home from work earlier and when I came out I saw her car in the car park, so naturally I drew a huge cock snd balls on the bonnet. She came home about 15 minutes later going "Some little bastards drew a giant willy on my car in Lidl". I nearly wet myself laughing. Still laughing now.

This is it for me... I love it when I read something that makes my shoulders shake with laughter. Well played, I wish I was this clever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just bought Hillary Clinton's book for myself to read over the holidays. Looking forward to it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,428 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

northgirl wrote: »
    Just bought Hillary Clinton's book for myself to read over the holidays. Looking forward to it. :)

lock her up, lock her up!:D enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I just brought my cat to the vet for a check up today and it's the last time we'll be seeing the vet (hopefully no reason to go again between now and when I move to the UK). The vet and the veterinary nurses all told me that they'll miss him and that he's been a pleasure to look after and that he's such a gentleman. They all want an update on how he gets on in the UK too. I'm so glad that they can see what a great little personality he has and I'm all proud of him now for being such a good patient :D I think I'll drop over some wine and chocolates to them next week, they've been very good to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sweet that the vet likes your pussy cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I just brought my cat to the vet for a check up today and it's the last time we'll be seeing the vet (hopefully no reason to go again between now and when I move to the UK). The vet and the veterinary nurses all told me that they'll miss him and that he's been a pleasure to look after and that he's such a gentleman. They all want an update on how he gets on in the UK too. I'm so glad that they can see what a great little personality he has and I'm all proud of him now for being such a good patient :D I think I'll drop over some wine and chocolates to them next week, they've been very good to him!

How committed are you to moving to the UK. I'm afraid this thread and the TA thread are only for people living on this Island. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Conspectus wrote: »
    How committed are you to moving to the UK. I'm afraid this thread and the TA thread are only for people living on this Island. :D

The move is cancelled!!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭blade1

BethExit :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Had a fantastic trip away the last few days. Lots beer, food, sightseeing and drunk ice skating to top it off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Very small crispy chips in a bag of chips from chipper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

dinneenp wrote: »
    Very small crispy chips in a bag of chips from chipper.

Crispies are the best part! So good.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*side-eye*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That the new Star Wars film is coming out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

A couple of extra €'s in my pocket yesterday, no one trailing around me while I browsed around the only Iceland for 50 miles, looking to spend those. Frozen RICE and QUINOA! :):):)

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

When you're standing at a crowded bus stop but away from the main "group" of people and the bus pulls up and stops right in front of you instead :D

branie2 wrote: »
    That the new Star Wars film is coming out next week

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

There is a flat roofed shed outsdie where I work. Im on the 3rd floor next to it so when it rains its works as a decent puddle o meter etc.

Whats fun about it, is that obviously being flat it hold water, so lots of local birds (feathered type) use it as a bath. Birds washing themselves always gives me a grin and defo helps pass some dull minutes in here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Romantic Rose

I was on a serious downer all afternoon, the worse I have felt in a long long time.

My 4 year daughter lay down beside me to keep me company. She kissed and hugged me. Then she put her hand into mine, put our hands up in the air and told me that we were going to fly away.

Was such a magical moment, she cheered me up no end.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement