Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

razorblunt wrote: »
    2 cups of tea into the Sunday morning and halfway through Miracle on 34th Street.

Currently on 17th street.

You're going the wrong way if you want to be feeling groovy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

No snow this morning, after a local warning yesterday of a considerable fall. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just home from my little lads birthday party at the local play centre, he had a great time! :)

Seeing the username Ilovethebonesofyou makes me happy because my granny always says that to me before we say goodbye on the phone, and I love being reminded of my special granny. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Candie wrote: »
    Seeing the username Ilovethebonesofyou makes me happy because my granny always says that to me before we say goodbye on the phone, and I love being reminded of my special granny. :)

How old would your gran be ? My mam said that all the time and she'd be 78 next year. Lovely expression!

• Advertisement

How old would your gran be ? My mam said that all the time and she'd be 78 next year. Lovely expression!

Granny is just 86 years young now, a toddler. :)

Candie wrote: »

Granny is just 86 years young now, a toddler. :)

Years in her!!!! It is such a lovely lovely saying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I am finishing IVs tomorrow. The satisfaction of finally taking the needle out. Being able to drink again. Not being tied to drip bags and dosage times. Oh the freedom of it all. Is it very inappropriate to get rat arsed drunk on a Monday? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,021 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I am finishing IVs tomorrow. The satisfaction of finally taking the needle out. Being able to drink again. Not being tied to drip bags and dosage times. Oh the freedom of it all. Is it very inappropriate to get rat arsed drunk on a Monday? :pac:

It is for a lady:) Glad to hear your good news.

Not normally no but given what you've been through it should be compulsory . Salut!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I spent 25 quid on an electric blanket. Best 25 quid I ever ever spent! So cosy

I got tickets for myself and a friend to go and see the new Star Wars film on Thursday :D I did lots of shopping today and I am so full of energy. Not even a bit tired now. Sure I don't know myself. At this rate I'll have no money left at all. The only good thing about being sick and in the house is that I don't spend anything :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Take it easy & don't over do it.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Take it easy & don't over do it.

Yes, daddy ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It's Doctor Daddy to you, young lady.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yes, daddy ;)
    New Home wrote: »
    It's Doctor Daddy to you, young lady.

:pac:

TH I got a promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

This must have crossed your mind? :D

9e5df251fe2642af3558292d8ae59835.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Woke this morning at 8:10 to a strange orange light coming in under the curtains.Opened them to a most beautiful glowing orange sun rise . It didn't last long but was glorious while it did

Pac1Man wrote: »
    This must have crossed your mind? :D

9e5df251fe2642af3558292d8ae59835.jpg

Get on Dragon's Den NOW!!!!

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Woke this morning at 8:10 to a strange orange light coming in under the curtains.Opened them to a most beautiful glowing orange sun rise . It didn't last long but was glorious while it did

I've heard a lot of men say that! ;););)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I'm TH when my downstairs neighbour (I have a 1st floor apt) visits his GF overnight and I get to wake naturally in the morning after a full nights sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I got my copy of the Christmas RTE guide today

Someone I absolutely hate is leaving this week - the Christmas party is gonna be one loooong celebration!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I slipped a bit on the ice this morning. TH no one saw me :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I was about to drive away from the house this morning and the youngfella was slipping around on the ice having a great time.

I says to him, "Son, watch this" and started spinning the wheels on the car. The sheers delight on his face was glorious.

Yeah yeah, I'm a reckless driver :pac:

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I was about to drive away from the house this morning and the youngfella was slipping around on the ice having a great time.

I says to him, "Son, watch this" and started spinning the wheels on the car. The sheers delight on his face was glorious.

Or cool dad??? Tomato/tomahto!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Boom_Bap wrote: »

TH that you said those words and didnt fcuk the whole thing up.
    Those words when said before any cool and fun stunt,prank etc nearly always end up in a catastrophe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Just changed the Lock Screen and Wallpaper on my phone. Delightful :D

🤪

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

You've great taste, Sabre. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Buttery toast with a smidgen of strawberry jam and a lovely cup of tea :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement