Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

3 lads from online want to meet me over the Weekend! 3! :D I'm interested in meeting the 3 of them too. Don't know what I'm going to do now. :/

Meet us all :D

Packages early on a Saturday morning... pressies you don't expect

Is it really wrong that I thought those two posted were related??

Im going to hell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭mikemac2

I took a spin on the new Luas line from Broombridge across the city

I should be old enough not to be bothered but I felt a little giddy taking my first trip. I was like a dog in a car so I was looking left and right every few seconds. :)

I’d say the wise old Dub beside me reckoned I was a tourist or a culchie up in the big smoke shopping

mikemac2 wrote: »
    I took a spin on the new Luas line from Broombridge across the city

I should be old enough not to be bothered but I felt a little giddy taking my first trip. I was like a dog in a car so I was looking left and right every few seconds. :)

I’d say the wise old Dub beside me reckoned I was a tourist or a culchie up in the big smoke shopping

Haha this was me this week!! I said "Ooh you can see the convention centre!!" I must have sounded like a right tourist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My dad used to always bring me and my brother Christmas shopping. He hated shopping and this is the only day of the year he'd traipse around the shops, just the three of us. Then we'd go for dinner and then home.

Today I went for lunch early. There was a man and his son, about 7 both tucking into a huge breakfast each. Dad was congratulating the little boy on a job well done and thanked him for helping pick mammys present. He said something like "at least we didn't make a show of ourselves". You could tell her was a real mans man and wouldn't have been the shopping type.

Just as they were leaving the waiter was putting on the tv for the match. The dad asked who was playing, groaned when he heard it was a good match and the little lad begged to stay watch it. You could see the dad was tempted but he said no no come on we have loads to do still, come on, and they scooped up their bags and left. I was grinning like I was possessed the entire time at them. They unknowingly brightened up my day. Too cute

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

TH that I slept in til 11 this morning. Ah yiiiis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

My Ex over for the weekend

My nieces 1st birthday party

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

When you're thinner than the person before you on the plane and don't have to loosen the belt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

When you're thinner than the person before you on the plane and don't have to loosen the belt.

Well.... yeah...but I'm a man and 15.5 stone weight :D

TH that my next flight is with Aer Lingus as their belts are looser.

I have to adjust them!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Break-up weight loss just in time for Christmas. Too fcuking distraught to enjoy a moment of the attention but nice to fit into those tight LBDs all the same

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Bambi985 wrote: »
    Break-up weight loss just in time for Christmas. Too fcuking distraught to enjoy a moment of the attention but nice to fit into those tight LBDs all the same

Sorry to hear it's being distraught that has you losing weight, break ups are about the only thing that put me off food, just horrible. I have been losing weight since my wife moved to the UK, I have been eating more rubbish than ever but cutting out proper home cooked dinners which seems to be the key to weight loss :P

Flat out doing faces all afternoon and my second last client was so happy when she looked in the mirror she gave me a huge hug. Think that was a job well done

TH seeing my poor chap sitting up and drinking and eating after watching him be violently ill with a bug for the last couple of days, unable to make him feel any better. Glad that's over!

Having a drink or 2 and ripping the piss out of people on Facebook

1 bottle Jameson
    3 bottles of Prosecco
    5 Cans of Heineken
    4 bottles of Diet Coke - Predrinks for the gays

1 bottle Jameson
    3 bottles of Prosecco
    5 Cans of Heineken
    4 bottles of Diet Coke - Predrinks for the gays

I know you're making a joke but the gay lads I know would drink Oliver Reed under the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,924 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I'm sitting here with my laptop on my knee and i'm eyeing a big box of unopened Tayto C&O. They're for Christmas.... I'm tempted.

I'm sitting here with my laptop on my knee and i'm eyeing a big box of unopened Tayto C&O. They're for Christmas.... I'm tempted.

One won't hurt....!!!

Taking the piss out of sanctimonious types on boards......
    ;)

My face and the fact I own it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Buying 3 Blu-Rays and a book in Galway today

My cameo in Feud just happened!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Well.... yeah...but I'm a man and 15.5 stone weight :D

Ohmigod me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I got Supermacs delivered. Such great hangover food!!

I know you're making a joke but the gay lads I know would drink Oliver Reed under the table.

I am gay dear!

I am gay dear!

Then my apologies!!! Oh and never drinks with my mate, I tried it once and think a lobe of my liver died.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Enjoyed watching my son go mental watching man city winning tonight. It's not football though :)

Nothing gives you freedom like a jock strap #feelslikeImWearingNothingatAll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Hangover was well worth it, great night out!

• Advertisement

Spooning with ur ex

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement