Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Spooning with ur ex

Is it though?
    Surely they are not 100% your ex if you are spooning them now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

blade1 wrote: »
    Is it though?
    Surely they are not 100% your ex if you are spooning them now.

He has clarified, no matter how much sex etc we have this weekend- we aren’t getting back together- Taylor Swift syndrome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Happy coz I'm taking the high road and not asking who's got a big spoon :D

Happy coz I'm taking the high road and not asking who's got a big spoon :D

We alternate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Happy cause I'm little spoon

• Advertisement

Rusty Spoons!
    For anyone not familiar with Salad Fingers,this will probably freak you out!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

It's a week till Christmas Eve

Ex cooking breakfast

Was watching that!
    Well done Spike!

• Advertisement

I ordered another echo dot! It’s due to arrive on my birthday!

Alexa is 38 young?

I ordered another echo dot! It’s due to arrive on my birthday!

Alexa is 38 young?

https://www.quora.com/Is-38-still-considered-a-young-man

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

He has clarified, no matter how much sex etc we have this weekend- we aren’t getting back together- Taylor Swift syndrome
    Ooh this rarely ends well.

Ooh this rarely ends well.

He’s going back to London tomorrow!

Watching Toy Story 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Escaped last night's shenanigans with a moderate hangover, so far!

A random woman gave me a 10Euro off voucher in Debenehams yesterday cause she wasn't using it :)

And I'm in a lot of ouchies since a pain flare up, BUT I have an awesome dr who's given me a cocktail of superhero meds that at the very least zonk me out.

Winning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Theres nothing quite like a massive ripping fart

Theres nothing quite like a massive ripping fart

Especially in the company of swans!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Indeed. I also find that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Indeed. I also find that.

Imagine coordinating a fart with that of a swan????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

Winning €10 on a Lotto ticket. It won’t make me rich but it’s €10 more than I had. :):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Few days off work and doing some walking along the Royal Canal. Got the train from Dublin to Longford this morning

B&B tonight in Ballymahon county Longford for the very reasonable 50 euro. Tis very nice , it’s a pub with rooms upstairs

Pint of Guinness 3.90 and a pint of Erdinger who do market themselves as a premium brand 4.50. Hot soup which was perfecto after a day walking in the rain 3.50

TH at culchie pricing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'm not flying with them at the moment, but I'm glad that the threatened Ryanair strike on Wednesday is off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, piled it all back on in the last couple of years and have been really beating myself up about it. Pretty much refusing to buy any new clothes except the bare minimum because I kept punishing myself and telling myself that I had to lose the weight again. So recently I have just said fcuk it, my weight is stable, I will deal with it slowly and sensibly after Christmas but I can't avoid going out and having fun and meeting friends until then. So, I went out today and picked up some Christmas presents and I bought a lovely skirt and a few dressy tops and some really nice jumpers and everything was in a size 16 so it's not like I am a whale. I felt good about myself afterwards. The last time I was this size I refused to wear skirts or dresses because I was convinced I was too fat to wear clothes like that, this time though I am saying fcuk that, I will wear all of the pretty clothes I want!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, piled it all back on in the last couple of years and have been really beating myself up about it. Pretty much refusing to buy any new clothes except the bare minimum because I kept punishing myself and telling myself that I had to lose the weight again. So recently I have just said fcuk it, my weight is stable, I will deal with it slowly and sensibly after Christmas but I can't avoid going out and having fun and meeting friends until then. So, I went out today and picked up some Christmas presents and I bought a lovely skirt and a few dressy tops and some really nice jumpers and everything was in a size 16 so it's not like I am a whale. I felt good about myself afterwards. The last time I was this size I refused to wear skirts or dresses because I was convinced I was too fat to wear clothes like that, this time though I am saying fcuk that, I will wear all of the pretty clothes I want!

I often refuse to buy clothes also when I have put weight on until I loose it, well done you and I bet you look fabulous in your new gear!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 TheWarmNights

Buying new jeans that fit perfectly.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Buying new jeans that fit perfectly.

Now, that's a BLATANT lie! Everyone knows that finding jeans that fit perfectly is impossible, they don't exist!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,637 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

New Home wrote:
    Now, that's a BLATANT lie! Everyone knows that finding jeans that fit perfectly is impossible, they don't exist!!

No. It's possible. But if they fit perfectly when you try them on in the shop, you should know that after 3 wears, they'll no longer be perfect leading to the next year or so of "these goddam jeans make me look shabby".

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah, but of course. How could I forget "those"... the saggy knees kind, for instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I found €7/8 in mostly silver change the other day sitting in an old Wallet I came across in my room while looking for something else. It all helps! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Late night chats with my friend of 25 years. No awkwardness, no subject off limits. Being able to say things to each other that we'd never say aloud elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement