Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

Lying in bed after a tough day, sunshine beaming in through the window, adding lots of random stuff to your basket on asos and then just saying "**** it!" And just buying all of it rather than trying to narrow it down.

Can't wait for it to all arrive

And then you'll post on the annoyance thread that you're broke :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

USB cup warmer that my wife bought me. Sure it doesn't work very well but still...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Seen a massive fat beautiful chocolate lab, with a bandana around its neck! He looked so dapper and badass and it made me feel super happy, I just wanted to give him a big squish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I still got keys from my Ex house, because I come over every few days to walk and spend some time with a dog. ( I cant keep him in a new house as I am sharing it :( )
    So there was a notepad on table where, by the looks of it, she puts down her weight. Turns out she added 4kg since she gave me p45 and I lost 14.5kg. Made me a bit happy. :o ( I guess a bit in an asshole way )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

I still got keys from my Ex house, because I come over every few days to walk and spend some time with a dog. ( I cant keep him in a new house as I am sharing it :( )
    So there was a notepad on table where, by the looks of it, she puts down her weight. Turns out she added 4kg since she gave me p45 and I lost 14.5kg. Made me a bit happy. :o ( I guess a bit in an asshole way )

Unless her new fella has a big heavy schlong

• Advertisement

Today (35 mins ago) I started my shift. I came into see a team of engineers around my machine (CNC mill) trying to figure out the strange buzzing sound out of it. Heads were scratched and pens were chewed. I came over and loosened a simple fixture that was too tight and hey presto, no annoying buzzing sound! Cue many dirty looks from engineers but a few praises from the boss man. Smug is an understatement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Sadderday wrote: »
    Unless her new fella has a big heavy schlong

I dont really thing she was weighing her self in with his shlong still in! :pac:

Then again. 4kg Shlong is impresive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Then again. 4kg Shlong is impresive!

Why thanks, i try not to go on about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Having good skin, pretty lucky. No spots. Don't need foundation. Low maintenance face ftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Flicking through the channels here, stopped on ladies golf on sky sports, showed the view of a par three, nice hole says I, the missus looks,up and it's some woman bending over putting a tee in the ground.

Got away with it using live rewind!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Nice carpet,you know the kind that you sink into without socks. Not the school classroom type crap thats in my house;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Griever931

Having fish and chips for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

60 grams of mixed nuts after a run. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

The lovely lit fire,and a particularly flavourey bag of monster munch:-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I accidentally paid my phone bill twice last month (don't ask, I've no idea how), and only realised it when I went to pay it this month. More money for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

Children fast asleep, nice mug of coffee and a some dark chocolate....peaceful bliss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Getting a bit of food out of your back molar that's been stuck there for hours.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Finding a nearly perfect skimming stone

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Old_-_School

When a tonsil stone gets dislodged and I eat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

When a tonsil stone gets dislodged and I eat it.

I had never heard of this before because I don't have tonsils. And now I feel like gagging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

Nutella on hot pancakes for breakfast and grilled cheese sandwhiches for lunch and thai chicken curry for dinner not all in one day but if I ever got rescued from the desert this is what I'd want to eat.

They gave out free phones at the freshers fair today and I've needed a new one for years :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

My Fridge doesn't have an ice-box so tackling having to thaw it out will be 1 less thing to do. :) And decent-sized Freezers are such a blessing rather than having to wrestle / handbag everything into awkward tiny ice-box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

A brand new pair of socks
    Or

Freshly laundered bed linen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

New yarn. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Looking out at the countryside and hearing the thunder clap, the lightning flash and the rain teeming down.

My fancy new keyboard and mouse. Working in IT means you can get the fanciest things :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

Catching this made me happier than it ought to:

IysA1Eo.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

Spontaneous dinner dates :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Griever931

Listening to nice relaxing music.

• Advertisement

I put my dressing gown in the dryer while I was in the shower and it was all warm and fluffy when I got out.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement