Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Days off work and a load of boxsets stored up...

The Tunnel
    Tin Star
    The Handmaid's Tale

And Black Mirror in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I have lots of TH's today! I had a great night last night with all my school friends. We always get together at Christmas and it's just brilliant.

My best friend extended her flights so she's staying at home for another few nights. We are all (me, my bf and her and her husband) going away for a nice hotel stay and night out on Friday! It's made my whole Christmas!

My neighbours cat came over to play again. She's so friendly and loves to be petted. She stayed for ages .

I'm just so happy today. It's so nice to finally be in a good mood! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I had a lovely mail from a Canadian lady I met in the Caribbean a couple of years ago. She had lots of good news and stories for me which warmed my heart.

As some readers on here might know from some of my posts I've been going through a very hard time lately. Looking back at that holiday, I was someone else. Someone I wonder if I'll ever be again. Happy (happier), fit and healthy.

Despite that, I treasure the memories and feel lucky that she took the time to reach out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

A young'un on twitter called me a "snowflake",:)
    Clearly, I type younger than I look.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

So now in January it’s:
    London
    Arsenal v Chelsea & Dreamgirls
    London
    Arsenal v Chelsea
    Paris
    Racing 92 v Munster
    Paris
    France v Irlande

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Inhaling a Chinese after 3 days of Christmas dinners. Never has a Chinese tasted so good, and they threw in a bottle of red wine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Another one! I was over starting to clear out my mothers house today. I put my hand into the back of a drawer and shot back a foot in horror as I picked up the top of a set of my Dad's false teeth. My daughter nearly sh1t herself laughing at my face, saying "Jesus Christ was Grandad not buried with his teeth?". We realised it was ones that he had broken at some stage that were for some reason kept in the drawer. TH knowing that wherever he is he got a good laugh out of that :)

Got paid this eve!!!
    Also Three Billboards is a good movie ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Gift vouchers not being real money so having no guilt attached when spending frivolously.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Gift vouchers not being real money so having no guilt attached when spending frivolously.

The people who gave them to you would want you to spend them frivolously too, so you are making them trivially happy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

The people who know, love, and accept me for who I am.

For them, I'm forever grateful.

But also... yay for some alone time!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My cool new manga book

Classroom assassination #1 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I've finished my chocolate and crisps binge. Now I'm craving fruit. It was good while it lasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

I woke up early after having a dream about not being able to get to a match in croke park and was not in the best of minds, but thanks to a little bit of troglodyte troll action I feel much improved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

When my dogs wake up from a cosy nap in their bed, after they've been all snuggled up together, so they have to nearly untangle themselves while they're stretching and yawning and sniffing each other and having their secret dog chats, and then they come over to me with their little sleepy faces, all wrinkly and smushy, looking for a good scratch in just the right spot.

Then, on a freezing morning like this morning, when they sprint back in from having a wee, racing each other to get the spot in the bed nearest the radiator, climbing over each other, edging each other forward so they can squish in against the radiator.

Dogs are cool.

1/2 price cushions!!!

Here I am a 38 year old man getting excited about cushions lolz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

1/2 price cushions!!!

I know you fell I am 25 years old and I can't wait to get my new fridge freezer I bought yesterday!!!.

I am like a working fridge!!!! I forgot what one of them where like ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

1/2 price cushions!!!

Where are those cushions?Make me happy too ðŸ˜

Colser wrote: »
    Where are those cushions?Make me happy too /QUOTE]

Dunnes! Huge €10

My sex live exploding back to life!
    Great being in good mood cycle

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Just had a Subway sandwich. Got the paper and bag from it and scrunched up into a ball, threw it backwards with underarm to a bin across the office and it went straight in.
    Best shot ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Getting the house back to some semblance of order after Christmas. Looking forward to the decorations being put down so it can be back to normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Sofa. Box of Teasers all to myself. Farting, snoring dog snuggled into me. Doctor Who (Tennant final season) marathon on tv.

Afternoon delight

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Just had a Subway sandwich. Got the paper and bag from it and scrunched up into a ball, threw it backwards with underarm to a bin across the office and it went straight in.
    Best shot ever.

I hope there were many witnesses to this glory. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

After many an overindulgence...a 20 mile cycle at the gym and I'm feeling great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

My "kids" are in a silly mood, so to spread the joy, they text or whattsapp me constantly to remind me that I haven't eaten the baked cheese I bought as part of Christmas dinner.

Little brats know well I'm trying to stay away from it, so they keep reminding me its still in the house.

BAKED CHEESE.......:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D
    Brat "Kids" :mad::mad::mad::p

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Silly "kids"! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Candie wrote: »

There was indeed........

*looks over his shoulder at the spy cams in booms office*

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I read this
    Candie wrote: »
    Right after I read this :eek:
    Afternoon delight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement