Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TH that I am not alone in the gutter here.

Y'all need Jesus! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Candie wrote: »

For a hipster threesome?

Y'all need a deep cleanse !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

After a few weeks of stressing out and awlful pressure/tension headaches....walking up the fields today and got a nosebleed....all gone and able to relax properly now✌

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

One of my best friends bought me "boobie basketball" as one of my Christmas presents, TH that she knows me so well and also TH that I was the only one to get the boobie in the basket each time :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

One of my best friends bought me "boobie basketball" as one of my Christmas presents, TH that she knows me so well and also TH that I was the only one to get the boobie in the basket each time :p

Dear International Olympic Committee.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

I managed to stay on top of my sh1t the other day despite a few things fcuking with me. Thought I'd spiral, usually I would. But I didn't.

I'm kinda fcuking proud of myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Only one more sleep til I see my OH :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Candie wrote: »

My penis is bigger than jesus’

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

I have no idea what that is...I need a video of that.

Looking up at the ceiling ooohing and aahing at the solar system nightlight I got the child...it's throwing shapes on the ceiling

• Advertisement

Winning €6.50 on arsenal winning 3-2!!!

Romeo+Juliet OST

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I've always loved reading but I've had a tough year and I just couldn't read, couldn't concentrate and didn't have the interest in it. I was so sad about it because it was always a huge comfort to me. I finally started reading a book today and I finished it! I'm so delighted that I'm back into it and now I'll hopefully pick up all of the books I have but never got around to reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Taking Tesco out of it with Dunnes vouchers, don't know what it is but every €10 off a €50 spend I use there makes me feel like I just robbed the place.

Watching the sound of music with my daughter for the first time today. Singing the songs with her around the living room. Making props out of lego and her yelling "cut" at me when I messed up and she wanted to reset our attempt at singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Decluttering the place, throwing out loads of old clothes and redundant crap I don't need. All in bags for charity shops.

Mad how much better it makes you feel knowing there's less around you. Definitely has it's mental health benefits.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Had a lovely card from someone thanking me for something I did . Just a nice thoughtful gesture that made my day . Most people are basically nice

More great fun days with my nieces and nephews.
    They certainly made my Christmas!
    See Xmas though the eyes of a child

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Decluttering the place, throwing out loads of old clothes and redundant crap I don't need. All in bags for charity shops.

Mad how much better it makes you feel knowing there's less around you. Definitely has it's mental health benefits.

I did a few mini clear outs when preparing for putting up the Christmas decorations and it felt so good! It felt even better donating what I could to charity, wooly jumpers and footwear, always well received I'm sure.

My TH is having a little gin party here on my own with the exact gin I love, the exact mixer I love and LIME LIME LIME.
    I have on new Harry Potter pyjamas and a new Harry Potter dressing gown, which is made out of light material so I'm not actually sweating buckets.
    We're flicking through the channels and there's so much good stuff on.
    I have vouchers I received as Christmas presents to spend in the sales online.
    I'm going to spend New Year's Eve with my friend and her husband at their house, usually my husband and I have just sat at home feeling bored so I'm very excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My wonderful next door neighbour who took time out of his Christmas break to fix my central heating. I try to be a good neighbour, but I didn't realise until today how much they appreciate my efforts.

• Advertisement

Robsweezie wrote: »

I love a good clear out, and since I have my own place, half of it doesn’t “magically” return!

Getting my 1/2 price Prosecco In Lidl. Went in at 9.50 out at 10:35

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Had a massage earlier J**** it was so relaxing! Now shower time to remove all the oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Getting laid first thing in the morning :) yipee!

Santa Baby gets Kylie another UK Top 40 hit

Pajamas

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

being in bed (especially if I get to spend a whole day in it, like I did on wednesday:cool:)
    fleece pajama's (& I don't care if I look like a 6 year old either)
    hot drinks
    hot water bottles
    faux fur blankets

basically anything snuggly & cosy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Moving country and being in a place where nobody knows me. No preconceived notions about me, no gossip, no people from my past I'd rather forget, no bad memories. Being free :)

Moving country and being in a place where nobody knows me. No preconceived notions about me, no gossip, no people from my past I'd rather forget, no bad memories. Being free :)

Sounds blissful. I hope that you have every success in your new surrounds. I hope 2018 will mean a move abroad and a new start for me too. Can't wait to hear how you'll be getting along there :)

• Advertisement

My nieces being the perfect hosts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement