Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

My boy woke up and said "I'm so happy I woke up in your house daddy".
    Fcuk who's cutting onions this time of night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A brilliant Christmas season so far, lots of great music sessions, a few wins on the horses, great food, great friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Listening to music and flying through the cleaning this morning (except for a brief pit stop to post this) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Listening to music and flying through the cleaning this morning (except for a brief pit stop to post this) :)

The house being really clean and tidy is a huge mood lifter..mine is still looking great since the big Christmas clean up so I've only done a bit of hoovering and kitchen spray and fast wipe..everytime I come home I feel like I'm in a new house or someone else's.ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

My sister just got engaged!!!! :D so happy for her :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

My 1 year old twins trying to push me over at 7am to wake me up and then when I open my eyes both of them laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

a bit inadequate compared to the past few posts,but the feeling of sipping cold water from a bottle on dry, irritated lips. the relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Beth Ditto, her voice is outstanding.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

The Radetzky March. Always me smile. Especially on NYD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

quickbeam wrote: »
    The Radetzky March. Always me smile. Especially on NYD.

New Years concert from Vienna?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yep!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Happy New Year everyone ☺

I'm happy 2017 is over and 2018 is a new year!

Travelling home with mum, N17 playing after a great New Year’s with my sister and her family

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I had some trees cut down at the front of the house. The amount of sunshine coming in now is beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Tree down , decorations packed away and it looks so uncluttered now in my house . I love them going up but also love when they come down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

My favorite Harry Potter movie is on RTE 2 in 15 minutes.... however all hope of me moving from the couch for the rest of the day is now gone.
    TH at lazy days. They really are good for the soul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I met a man a few days ago. He had three (adorable) mutts with him. We got chatting and I told him I was suffering badly with depression and he told me had the first of the dogs not come into his life in 2013, he would not be here today. He was a lovely man and gave me a big hug. It's incredible the people you meet even during difficult times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

northgirl wrote: »
    I met a man a few days ago. He had three (adorable) mutts with him. We got chatting and I told him I was suffering badly with depression and he told me had the first of the dogs not come into his life in 2013, he would not be here today. He was a lovely man and gave me a big hug. It's incredible the people you meet even during difficult times.

You'll meet the right people at the right time trust me.

Got told by a random whom I was talking to, "Every day say this closing your eyes, I'm a good person & I deserve the best"

Changed my life it really did.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Adam1738

Buckfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Adam1738 wrote: »
    Buckfast

Galway??:D:D

• Advertisement

Booking flights and hotel for Lisbon in May!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Booking flights and hotel for Lisbon in May!

Wonderful city! Went there last Easter and probably my most enjoyable holiday ever... check out Sintra for a day trip if you have time... it's like Dingle, Killarney and every castle in Ireland rolled into one...and it's still better :)

Drinking a glass of wine and cooking dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Tree down , decorations packed away and it looks so uncluttered now in my house . I love them going up but also love when they come down
    Not me, I always get a bit blue when they come down, looks quite bare and cold afterwards.

Wonderful city! Went there last Easter and probably my most enjoyable holiday ever... check out Sintra for a day trip if you have time... it's like Dingle, Killarney and every castle in Ireland rolled into one...and it's still better :)

Drinking a glass of wine and cooking dinner

Cool! I've never been to Kerry! :P

Imagine a wee singing competition will take up my time tho... :D

Not me, I always get a bit blue when they come down, looks quite bare and cold afterwards.

I took mine down in a fit of pique on the 27th!!

So much sexy funtimes this XXXmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

I love when you meet someone you have that instant connection with - when you just know you'll be real friends for a long time.

That happened to me today, and it was ****ing great.

I've been sick this last while BUT just now I've managed to have a bowl of soup without having too much pain swallowing it. I might even keep it down!

TH I might finally be on the mend. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Fairy lights. All year round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,969 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Cadburys Creme eggs back in the shops!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement