Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Not at all. There's always an odd Daff throws out a flower in January.

Some were flowering in December!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm not TH that I am the person that is being used as "Ted is making me post this"

:pac:

Paris pour le weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Falling arse over tit in the hallway on the way out of the office & then realising it’s so late that not a sinner was there to witness it. Had a good aul chuckle to myself too, was a pretty spectacular fall 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Three little babies have been born into my extended family to various cousins over the last 2 weeks, the most recent one being this morning. Two little boys and a baby girl. Can't wait for all the baby snuggles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Car passed its NCT. 214 500 Miles!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

CV sent off for a new job...fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Bambi985 wrote: »
    Falling arse over tit in the hallway on the way out of the office & then realising it’s so late that not a sinner was there to witness it. Had a good aul chuckle to myself too, was a pretty spectacular fall ��

More like Bambi on Ice!:pac:

Paris tomorrow! Rugby! Men! French Men! French Rugby Men! 😘🤪🤗😋😎

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Sunshine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

About 20 sparrows chittering in in tree on my way to Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Taking the day off tomorrow for having survived the first 'week' back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Taking the day off tomorrow for having survived the first 'week' back!

The force is strong in this one.

FB calling

That was fun! :D

Not preemptively happy I put on my electric blanket an hour ago.

499 twitter followers!

499 twitter followers!

Ì haven't used my account in 2 years & still have 102.

:pac:

Irish Boxer Jason Quigly was number 500!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

the cat on my chest and purring away :)

A friend of mine got their work published recently which is quite inspiring :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I work with the most irritating person on planet earth and she's off today! It's so peaceful in the office, no walking on eggshells, no waiting on her to shout at me again, hooooraaaaay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

erica74 wrote: »
    I work with the most irritating person on planet earth and she's off today! It's so peaceful in the office, no walking on eggshells, no waiting on her to shout at me again, hooooraaaaay!

She shouldnt be shouting at you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

A very good friend of mine is coming to visit me this weekend and we're going to the Harry Potter Studios. I'm all excited!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Friday woohoo you feckin beauty!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Woman is spiriting me away to Clonakilty for the weekend for me birfday annat innit. We will eat food, drink drink, music music, walk on Inchydoney beach on Sunday morning and gorge on expensive chocolate from that daft hippy-dippy wan near the hotel. Bliss! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

A very good friend of mine is coming to visit me this weekend and we're going to the Harry Potter Studios. I'm all excited!!

Aaaargh so jealous!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Our pet rabbit died a few months ago and my oh has been trying to convince me to get a dog and by convince, I mean he mentioned it a few times and said it again to me earlier this week. I said I'll think about it. He has been unbelievably nice this week and then broke it to me yesterday that he's already got one, has arranged everything and is collecting him tonight :pac: it's a bit of a surprise but im delighted. Can't wait to meet him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭storker

When the train is just arriving into the station as soon as you arrive on the platform. Like it was watching out for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

I passed my theory test!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I have a sorta trivial thing to make me happy. Today was up and down and all around.

I went to work an hour early so I could get to the bank to lodge my cheque of €199.78 from Irish Water. A third of the way there (from work), the chain on my bike broke. I wheeled it to the bank but my bike shop is a few doors up, so that was grand.

I got home and there was a catalogue from Oxendales in the post. And a letter from the National Lottery. "Howya, Badly Drunk Boy! Fill out the enclosed Claim Form and we'll give you €1906."

I got 5 numbers on Wednesday's Lotto. But the bike will cost cost €110 to fix. :( :pac: :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement