Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

That post just zoomed past me. :confused: It's on the way back to Ennis! :o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Finished work early. Yusssssssssss. And just about to go for a 2-Hour

• Registered Users Posts: 13,707 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Got a job offer today. They played hardball on the salary but the company and the role are great and it's still a hell of a lot more than the dole, which I spent 9 months on last year, and the tenner an hour I've been temping on for the past seven weeks while we were negotiating this role.

Starting on Monday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I've been away for a couple of days and when i got in this morning i noticed that somebody had tidied my desk. i was really annoyed that somebody was at my stuff until i realised they had found the pair of ray ban sunglasses i've been looking for for months

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Having a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes. I'd forgotten how good they taste ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Trivially happy that I'm a 79 year old 29 year old and its Friday night which means, door locked, slippers on, kettle boiled and silence. Partay!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

anna080 wrote: »
    Trivially happy that I'm a 79 year old 29 year old and its Friday night which means, door locked, slippers on, kettle boiled and silence. Partay!

Similar here, but 29+ VAT here.

Electric blanket will be going on soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Similar here, but 29+ VAT here.

Electric blanket will be going on soon.

Whats the VAT rate on years in your region? :D

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Whats the VAT rate on years in your region? :D

5, soon to be 6 years.

Might have a bowl of crunchie nut cornflakes, really go wild...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

5, soon to be 6 years.

Might have a bowl of crunchie nut cornflakes, really go wild...

Will your dentures be able to withstand such feat?

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »
    Will your dentures be able to withstand such feat?

I have a supplier who provides pre-chewed food.

Not really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

it's my birthday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Have a fantastic day x

I've just gotten into bed after one of the best days of my life..so happy and tomorrow I'm getting my hair done,meeting my best friend for some serious shopping and heading out tomorrow night for some serious drinking( aka 4_5 drinks and a bag of chips)ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

crisps and farts

After reading the post above, the ad beside this thread is 'if you smell gas at home' :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Happy birthday ATC! I hope you're enjoying the day.

Good to hear you had such a good day Colser :)

My cat has been stuck inside for the last three weeks (aside from one escape) and he's been pretty pissed off about it. This morning we let him out into the garden, it was raining but he couldn't have cared less, he was so delighted with himself. He was sniffing everything in the garden, hiding in the bushes, running around the place. We lured him back in with breakfast after a while and he was so mad excited after his adventure he kept running up and down the stairs like a mad thing. I'm so glad we can let him out again, he's looked so miserable lately and now he's so happy again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Another January baby! Happy Birthday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Got our new puppy's name tag in the post yesterday :)

TV warm sitting room abc just bringing home hot lunch from butchers for Rugby marathon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Happy birthday ATC! I hope you're enjoying the day.

Good to hear you had such a good day Colser :)

My cat has been stuck inside for the last three weeks (aside from one escape) and he's been pretty pissed off about it. This morning we let him out into the garden, it was raining but he couldn't have cared less, he was so delighted with himself. He was sniffing everything in the garden, hiding in the bushes, running around the place. We lured him back in with breakfast after a while and he was so mad excited after his adventure he kept running up and down the stairs like a mad thing. I'm so glad we can let him out again, he's looked so miserable lately and now he's so happy again.

Our new little kitten that we got in August is a mad little thing. She's nearly 7 months, but the contrast with our 14 year old one eyed cat is entertaining. It's windy and freezing out but a good bit of sunshine so they were mad to go out. The old guy came back in 5 minutes later a little disgruntled with that bloody wind, she's still out there going ballistic in a corner where the wind lifts little leaves that fly like butterflies.

• Advertisement

Our new little kitten that we got in August is a mad little thing. She's nearly 7 months, but the contrast with our 14 year old one eyed cat is entertaining. It's windy and freezing out but a good bit of sunshine so they were mad to go out. The old guy came back in 5 minutes later a little disgruntled with that bloody wind, she's still out there going ballistic in a corner where the wind lifts little leaves that fly like butterflies.

My cat is 2 and she an go out as much as she wants, but she's chosen to go ballistic in the house instead of brave the wind. She sounds like a herd of elephants running up and down the stairs

https://twitter.com/leftybearcub/status/954809012834455552

Great day rugby on tv today. Ready for Thomond tomorrow, and my fb called. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Not so trivial perhaps. Talking with my brother on the phone (mobile) after several attempts over the past week over Skype Some issue there with skype. Good to hear his voice. He's 69 and I'm 61.

Stay in contact people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

It's almost legitimately time for bed :)

Being in bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,665 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

A 14oz fillet steak - #MeatSweats

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

crisps and farts

And the next day, crisp scented farts. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

TH with the new dress I bought for half price in the ted baker sale.
    TH that I’m having a nice evening to myself watching a movie about Elvis cos OH is gone out. But annoyed ut takes me so long to watch anything cos i get easily distracted and pause to browse my phone etc

Bought new pillows yesterday. Nicest sleep in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,954 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Bought new pillows yesterday. Nicest sleep in a long time.

I can't use other pillows, and have had the same pillow for the last 35+ years. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement