Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lovely weekend with my parents who came to visit. Lots of chat, good food and a G&T or 2. I am so lucky to have both of them still and to get on well with them.
    Plus I get to enjoy the peaceful tranquility of my house when they go home :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Gaia Mother Earth

Ninjini wrote: »
    Had an awful migraine yesterday, complete with nausea. Last night my OH said he would get the kids ready for bed so I could head to bed myself. I’ve never loved him more :D

Ah stop. My husband has been fantastic all weekend. I have been sick and bed bound since Friday and he has been up and down the stairs like a trooper. He's gone down now to bring me up a bowl of Paella he made himself :)

We hit the OH lottery :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Had my eye on a pair of Jasper Conran shoes in debenhams for a few months...€130 was too much to pay.... today .half price.... jack ran to the till quicker than Usain Bolt ...new shoes!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Pah ! Two loads of washing ? Amateur !
    I leave all the washing for the week-end and I usually have 7 loads or thereabouts.

TH now that I'm practically finished all of them already, aaaand yesterday I decided to swap things and wash my sheets first so I could sleep in a nice fresh bed for the week-end. I normally keep them for last, but I think the new routine is going to be just that. It's just too nice to have fresh sheets on Friday evening.

I live alone! 1 load usually! :pac:

Went to bed at 5- fell asleep!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I was thinking of changing my car. By chance this evening a friend says her elderly mother has given up driving and selling her car. It's two years old, low mileage, and I've first refusal. So tempted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I got it opened!!!!! PRAISE THE FEICING LORDDDDDDDDDDS!!!!!!!! Now over to T.A. to rant about Vick's crap Instruction pictures!

I was actually just on the verge of resorting to Youtube to see was there any Video on opening Bottles of Vick's C.S! :o :eek: :D Wow. I think my life has reached a new low. :D :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Getting the last clementine syrup from Christmas for a clementine hot chocolate at Cafe Nero this morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Getting the last clementine syrup from Christmas for a clementine hot chocolate at Cafe Nero this morning :)

I hope troll baby is behaving today!

I just finished my first week on slimming world and I have lost 3 pounds! Delighted with myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

The "perfect gentleman" 15-year-old is desperately in love with, who is, in fact, a toerag of the highest order.

Calling me a "dry sh*t" cause he didn't get his way(sneaking into the house with illegal contraband)

TH that my instincts haven't disappear completely in all the drama this year.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement

The 1630 home! Yeah!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The slow puncture i've had since friday turned out to be just a screw in the tyre. €15 to get it plugged but a lot cheaper than a new tyre.

I've had homemade mac n' cheese with bits of smoky bacon and now I have a big mug of tea and two chocolate Freddo bars that my granny sent me.

If I had a blankie and a nap, the day would be perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

New pillows!!
    Double th, my doggies get my old ones! Everyone's happy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Daffodils peeping up and little hints of Spring .

Got a Wales ticket!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This

Can't stop laughing :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Chocolate chip cookies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Got a text from the Hospital service people whatever, asking if I still want to be on Rheumatology Waiting-List and double-checking my Address... Not exactly progress but a slight bit of reassurance in a small way in that, there is hopefully someone in there trying to keep on top of things! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Met a beautiful Schnauzer today named Poppy. Between a Consultant Psych appointment and my car breaking down she made me smile :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Got a full uninterrupted nights sleep. First time since I don't know when.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My younger brother in Vancouver sent me more pictures of office cat :D.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

You looked so peaceful tedo while you slept :3

You looked so peaceful tedo while you slept :3

:eek:

Where's that TA thread again, I might need it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

A close friend just found out she's expecting twins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Peroni it makes me T happy!
    I bought this Italy top just because Peroni makes me happy!
    2hpq0si.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

what is that like? it sounds lovely.

what is that like? it sounds lovely.

It was great, maybe higher than a TH level.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

The slow puncture i've had since friday turned out to be just a screw in the tyre. €15 to get it plugged but a lot cheaper than a new tyre.

The exact same thing happened me at the weekend - delighted I wasn’t having to replace the tyre, I’d only gotten it on a few weeks ago :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

When my 6yr old tells people her Mam is 22. I told her that once and she remains fully convinced :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Having dinner at lunchtime, so when you get home you can just chill

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement