Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Someone tried to guilt trip me into doing them a favour. I'm not falling for that crap. TH I'm not as big an eejit as before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

madmaggie wrote: »
    Someone tried to guilt trip me into doing them a favour. I'm not falling for that carp.

Are you codding me? There's no plaice for that rubbish, has the person no sole?

Stupid auto correct! TH at the smartness on this thread, ye make me laugh everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

That we have a long weekend ahead with no post etc... Three whole days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Handy tip - look at the picture of the filling pump on the dash beside the low indicator. Which ever side the handle is on, that side is where the tank is ;-)

Not true in all cars

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Not true in all cars

really? this has always worked for me. I use hire cars a lot when i'm traveling and it has always worked for me. Maybe there are exceptions but they must be few and far between.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The missus is away this weekend, which only means one thing.....pizza and Chinese food and ice cream and nice things for me!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This picture :D

ee51ffa7a4ed1e2bc4f16676c617009c--happy-friday-lol.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Assignment submitted after having it hanging over me for two months!! Two weeks off!

• Advertisement

Daisies... managed a brief wander to the back field and there they are , smiling in the sunshine..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

A long weekend ahead!

And incoming flurries of snow, but that depends on your current stance on snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Looking forward to getting mah hur did in the morning.

<<< thinks Jack is very witty.. :pac::)

23 Euro off my shopping using vouchers, brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

My dad is a supermarket spend and save voucher master. Every week he carefully adds up his shopping as he goes around, only buying stuff they need or will be sure to use, like gin or toilet roll:pac:
    His bill will always come to €50 and some cents. Today he rang me to say he managed to get it to exactly €50.00 and everyone around him was so impressed!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    My dad is a supermarket spend and save voucher master. Every week he carefully adds up his shopping as he goes around, only buying stuff they need or will be sure to use, like gin or toilet roll:pac:
    His bill will always come to €50 and some cents. Today he rang me to say he managed to get it to exactly €50.00 and everyone around him was so impressed!

Reminds me of the Dunne's vouchers that if you spend E25 you get e5 off and you might even get a second voucher, and nothing to stop you going round a second time .. furiously adding up then zipping round as you are 5 cents under

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I spent €20 on a bottle of prosecco and it's actually really good. I'm using the ice bucket my sister gave me for Christmas so it's all icy cool and I feel so fancy.
    My husband worked in Waterford Crystal for years and when he finished up, he was gifted 2 very fancy wine glasses from a mold he used to work on in the factory so I'm drinking from one of those glasses. I can't explain why but it always feels extra special drinking out of one of those glasses.
    I just had a medium sized Lindt bunny and it was so delicious.
    My dogs are snoozing.
    Happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Doner kebab, garlic chips, a rare can of Coke finished off with a slab of mixed berry pie and a pot of coffee. I'm a simple man really.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

A warm towel off the radiator when you come out of the shower. Oh how nice :)
    search?hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003&type=wncy_cdbrnfs_17_21&param1=1&param2=f%3D4%26b%3DFirefox%26cc%3Die%26pa%3Dwincy%26cd%3D2XzuyEtN2Y1L1Qzu0FtD0D0E0FtCtDtC0Ezz0B0EyDyEtAyDtN0D0Tzu0StCzyyCzytN1L2XzutAtFtBzytFtAtFyByDtN1L1Czu1TtN1L1G1B1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2SyEtBtDyDyE0A0CzytGyEzztA0EtG0E0Ezy0AtGtBtBtCyDtGtD0EyEyDtBtA0FtCtC0DyD0B2QtN1M1F1B2Z1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2S0CyCtC0A0DtCyEyDtGyCyD0DyBtGyEtBzz0FtGzyyB0DtAtGyE0EyEzzyE0ByD0AyCtAzy0E2QtN0A0LzutB%26cr%3D296802588%26a%3Dwncy_cdbrnfs_17_21%26os_ver%3D6.1%26os%3DWindows%2B7%2BProfessional&p=floating+gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

A warm towel off the radiator when you come out of the shower. Oh how nice :)
    search?hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003&type=wncy_cdbrnfs_17_21&param1=1&param2=f%3D4%26b%3DFirefox%26cc%3Die%26pa%3Dwincy%26cd%3D2XzuyEtN2Y1L1Qzu0FtD0D0E0FtCtDtC0Ezz0B0EyDyEtAyDtN0D0Tzu0StCzyyCzytN1L2XzutAtFtBzytFtAtFyByDtN1L1Czu1TtN1L1G1B1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2SyEtBtDyDyE0A0CzytGyEzztA0EtG0E0Ezy0AtGtBtBtCyDtGtD0EyEyDtBtA0FtCtC0DyD0B2QtN1M1F1B2Z1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2S0CyCtC0A0DtCyEyDtGyCyD0DyBtGyEtBzz0FtGzyyB0DtAtGyE0EyEzzyE0ByD0AyCtAzy0E2QtN0A0LzutB%26cr%3D296802588%26a%3Dwncy_cdbrnfs_17_21%26os_ver%3D6.1%26os%3DWindows%2B7%2BProfessional&p=floating+gif

Followed by PJ's off the rad :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching a video of a kitten eating food out of a bowl and there trying there hardest not to fall asleep :D:3.

Looking forward to getting mah hur did in the morning.

<<< thinks Jack is very witty.. :pac::)

Fine line between witty and a smart arse ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Fine line between witty and a smart arse ;)

I wasn't being sarcastic I meant it complimentarily! Can't remember what ya said now but thought it was witty. But oh I'm sure you have form for smart-ar$e-isms as much as wit too! :pac::D

All NCT'd done and dusted now for another few months, glad to get it out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Heating wasn't working for the last 4 days.

Plumber calls today and gets it back working. Home is nice and toasty again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I unashamedly asked my Mum (who's over visiting) to make me the plain cake I was craving 3 weeks ago.

TH : plain homemade cake :D

Catching up with myself in the freedom of being free to do what I need when I need. Had a hot wash etc; no bath or working shower here yet. Promises.. Called home and now am pottering before more sleep.. My oldest cat needs to eat oftener than the others so when they are out she gets special food... Round the door came this doggy snout and the tub vanished with me in pursuit...

See how pets exercise you?

So quiet here now...Bliss

I wasn't being sarcastic I meant it complimentarily! Can't remember what ya said now but thought it was witty. But oh I'm sure you have form for smart-ar$e-isms as much as wit too! :pac::D

All NCT'd done and dusted now for another few months, glad to get it out of the way.

Ah I understand that... just meant that perhaps sometimes :D I go a bit ott
    Just ask poor old Witchie :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

My turn for a lie in this morning as the Oh got up with the kids. Yea

The baby arrived back into the bedroom about an hour ago calling "mama" put her arms out to be lifted up on the bed, snuggled in under the duvet beside me and dozed off asleep. She's just so cute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Getting creative with some shamrock face tattoos. I've done mine so it almost resembles an Irish version of the alien Dax from Star Trek :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

northgirl wrote: »
    Followed by PJ's off the rad :)

And into a freshly changed bed. Bliss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement