Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

First of my new daffodils is in proud flower... A brave sight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Watching the rugby in front of the fire with a mojito in hand. :)

Watching wee dog leaping and racing round the rush clumped field at the back. I am not up to walking her today and she exercises herself very happily,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

LynnGrace wrote: »
    And into a freshly changed bed. Bliss.

Just changed the bed. Luxurious (hopefully I won't cut myself shaving my legs like last night) shower later and fresh PJs. Oh how I am living life these days :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Stuffed with soup and toasted sandwiches, big coal fire going, waiting for Ireland to win! (And I'm English)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TG1 wrote:
    Watching the rugby in front of the fire with a mojito in hand.

Doing the same but no mojitos here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Currently winning in the rugby........although that's far from trivial!! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭Poochie05

The scenes on the pitch at Twickenham, the emotions as they hug each other and greet family members. Well done lads, enjoy the moment.
    Someone is cutting onions around here!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I love Ireland 💚☘

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Champions :3

Poochie05 wrote: »
    The scenes on the pitch at Twickenham, the emotions as they hug each other and greet family members. Well done lads, enjoy the moment.
    Someone is cutting onions around here!

That was me sorry :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,141 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Ireland , Ireland together standing tall

😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

My laptop's finally picking up the Internet after a morning of disconnection. But, will it keep the connection?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Celebrating my mother's birthday today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This pic :3

giphy.gif

Deadpool is on Netflix. That, with the help of a lot of rum, has made me a very happy person!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Down to my last 3k words for my assessments, IF this keeps up I'll be able to see daylight for Easter!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Eating the older food out of the freezer, with the special offers in the supermarket on veg means that my "bank holiday" types meals cost a fraction of what they should. Freezers really are such a gift to the thrifty(broke) shopper!
    TH Feeling SO virtuous because of it.
    Flatmate finally figured out that he needed a professional to get the kerosene smell out of his car, the guy working in the valeting place sprayed something to disperse the smell and it's going in for a clean on mon, no stale car smell from the doggies once that done!!!!!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

The Andrex puppy ad from about 20 years ago - this one! Replace the puppy with a 1-year-old toddler waddling into the bathroom where his three-year-old sister is sitting on the toilet and he pulls the toilet roll from the holder and waddles quickly out of the bathroom with the roll following him as he giggles to himself as his sister is going nuts screaming for me. I arrive and himself is at the far side of the kitchen in the corner on the floor with white toilet roll all around him and peering out through some of it giggling non-stop while chewing on the paper. hehe.

The Andrex puppy ad from about 20 years ago - this one! Replace the puppy with a 1-year-old toddler waddling into the bathroom where his three-year-old sister is sitting on the toilet and he pulls the toilet roll from the holder and waddles quickly out of the bathroom with the roll following him as he giggles to himself as his sister is going nuts screaming for me. I arrive and himself is at the far side of the kitchen in the corner on the floor with white toilet roll all around him and peering out through some of it giggling non-stop while chewing on the paper. hehe.

This ^^^^ he sounds like a right little rascal anyway :D

This pic :3

giphy.gif

AWWW.. those feet!

• Advertisement

Bredabe wrote: »
    Eating the older food out of the freezer, with the special offers in the supermarket on veg means that my "bank holiday" types meals cost a fraction of what they should. Freezers really are such a gift to the thrifty(broke) shopper!
    TH Feeling SO virtuous because of it.
    Flatmate finally figured out that he needed a professional to get the kerosene smell out of his car, the guy working in the valeting place sprayed something to disperse the smell and it's going in for a clean on mon, no stale car smell from the doggies once that done!!!!!

Freezer was what I missed most in my 5 months without electricity. Well done!

My bed. My cats. A quiet Sunday ahead.

Just woke from a dream that my hair had been dyed red and I was not too happy about it. Actually lay here thinking for a while about when it actually happened until I realised it never did. The mind is a very strange thing.

It's stopped snowing! ... For now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

northgirl wrote: »

It's been continuously snowing here for quite a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Long distance coach journey from London to Brussels to Luxembourg and will take about 10 hours

All very civilized, you book online and pick a seat and I could see the bus was booked solid

My TH is clearly a lot of people never showed up and I get the seat beside me free , score :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

northgirl wrote: »

I think ye've just sent it up the road a bit. Getting heavy in Limerick now :mad:

Watching the snow with an Irish coffee in my hand.
    The snow will turn into a TA if it's still there tomorrow, but today, when I don't need to be anywhere, it is lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The happiness when I stop the petrol pump at spot on €30.00 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

I've done some lesson planning for the day, leaving my correcting for tomorrow...whole day ahead of me now to just chill and relax. Might even take a nap..!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement