Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

There is a cat sunning himself in our backyard. Adorable!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

KatW4 wrote: »
    There is a cat sunning himself in our backyard. Adorable!

TH with the above post :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I am warm! The wee house is warm too as the sun is on the kitchen window. Warm through and through. Bliss! Took dog out into the field and she dug hoies with great enthusiasm.. Spring is here!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TH with the above post :D.

Probably a very stupid question, but can someone please tell me what TH stands for? I see it used here a lot and cannot for the life of me figure out what it is :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Trivially Happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Probably a very stupid question, but can someone please tell me what TH stands for? I see it used here a lot and cannot for the life of me figure out what it is :o

Trivially happy :)

Bought two bags of chocolate and nut cookies, came home to a quiet house and made tea. One bag seems to have just vanished into thin air. The other one looks like it's in danger of a similar fate. I'm all alone with only the cats for witnesses, and they're not exactly chatty.

Good job I'm not greedy, but I might put the kettle on again anyway.

>>>_>>>

TH at warm from the oven chocolate and nut cookies and empty houses to eat them in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

TH with a bowl of hot homemade vegetable and chicken soup brought to me by my own personal nurse.

But I hate eating in bed.......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just had a kinder egg and a cupán tae and it was delicious!
    Candie wrote: »
    put the kettle on again anyway.

Be rude not to :pac:

TH with a bowel of hot homemade vegetable and chicken soup brought to me by my own personal nurse.

But I hate eating in bed.......

Oh, the ingratitude!

My better and nicer half suddenly became seriously ill a while back and I've taken a leave of absence to look after him. He's on the way to recovery now, but he's revelling in his existence as a patient who has his own personal slave looking after him all day and cooking all his favourite curries, soups, stews, casseroles, pies, puddings and cakes to try get some of the weight he lost back on him. I think he would be quite happy to eat every meal in bed for the rest of his life!

Not so TH he's getting better though he's not going to be quite so spoilt when I'm back in my work routine!

• Advertisement

Before the last ice age was announced, I had started sowing seeds indoors in small pots,, Limanthus first the poached egg plant that grows easily and spreads,,

https://www.growveg.co.uk/plants/uk-and-europe/how-to-grow-poached-egg-plant/

BEHOLD! Tiny green shoots are emerging already.. Looking forward to my first island summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Graces7 wrote: »
    Kind lady

:pac:

tenor.gif?itemid=3535596

:pac:

tenor.gif?itemid=3535596

OK ! I realised a while back what I had done! Thought maybe HE will not notice... lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Trivially Happy

Trivially happy :)

Thanks folks :)

Oh, the ingratitude!

My better and nicer half suddenly became seriously ill a while back and I've taken a leave of absence to look after him. He's on the way to recovery now, but he's revelling in his existence as a patient who has his own personal slave looking after him all day and cooking all his favourite curries, soups, stews, casseroles, pies, puddings and cakes to try get some of the weight he lost back on him. I think he would be quite happy to eat every meal in bed for the rest of his life!

Not so TH he's getting better though he's not going to be quite so spoilt when I'm back in my work routine!

The quote from Srameen "A BOWEL of soup.." Hmmmmmmm

The quote from Srameen

I think everyone knew what he meant. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Must've been a bout of gastro-intestinal flu. :D

The quote from Srameen "A BOWEL of soup.." Hmmmmmmm

Yes, imagine a typo cum predictive text. I'll not make fun of any of yours in future though.

Honestly! ;)

New Home wrote: »
    Must've been a bout of gastro-intestinal flu. :D

If only it was. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Putting my littlest love to bed.

And I can hear my husband cleaning the sitting room \0/

• Advertisement

Get well soon, Julio Tasty Spring.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Oh no!!! :( Actually, I wouldn't have believed I'd ever get to a point where I'd wish someone to catch gastrointestinal flu 'cause that would be an improvement on their health! :o
    Get well soon, Julio Tasty Spring.

What Candie said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Srameens bowel of soup. That’s how I say bowl when I’m trying to sound extra bogger. Made me smile anyway! Hope you’re wrapped up in bed being waited on hand and foot, speedy recovery vibes your way too

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Milk drunk baby face, and the giant bag of chocolate raisins I'm snacking on during his cluster-feeding hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Looks like ripping the blanket back (10 balls of wool and hours of work see TA thread) might have been a blessing in disguise as it is 'measuring'/crocheting (?) up much better.

I got a wee bit dressed up for work today (think office smart) for a job that doesn't often require that level of dressy-uppy-ness. One of my clients (bless his cotton socks) thought it was for his benefit. Anyhoo its nice to think that his ego got a little lift.

I'm just after unleashing my DIY superpower and fixing the washing machine. The filter got uber blocked and had to be man *ahem* woman handled into proper order.

So now I'm left with a toasty fire, a glass of wine and a sleepy and peaceful house. I'm one lucky woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I'm fortunate to work with some very lovely people and today I bought a couple of thank you gifts and cards to give them tomorrow which won't be expected but I love surprising people and letting them know they're appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

There were TWO new flavours of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in Tesco today! So, of course, I bought them both.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,375 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

A clothes audit... 2 black bags gone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

These Video's :3

You're my favourite! I love cat videos! Don't ever stop posting them :)

We were driving through town today and saw 4 cats sitting underneath a car. They were all ignoring each other!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement