Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Back in my own bed, travelling for work on a Bank Holiday sucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I'd love to travel for work !

TH Mr M is back from 3 weeks and a bit away.
    Yeay !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

KatW4 wrote: »
    You're my favourite! !

Happy about this :o ^^^^^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ7i0PvCNPaTfQYpzayTCWzpLhQtnLlcK0zt_DJ3RRHxkH2uTkwjXz288

:pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

:D:D:D

446026.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahahahahahah ^^^^^^^ Brilliant :D!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Feeling like a true hardened frontiersman after making it true our double snowy winter, surviving long enough to witness the onset of spring.

Granted I stayed at home eating French Fancies with the heating on full blast but still, the way I reached up and rotated that thermostat fully clockwise would have made my ancestors proud.

Hugh_Glass_Illustration.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Thanks for all the "happy talk".... when I get warm... Always happy with my snug bed and all.. Now you got me singing "Happy talk....." if any of you remember that..

OK; toast with butter and strawberry jam, coffee and a HWB and I feel more happily human now... even after stumbling and spilling some of the coffee on my leg... ;)

Happy that the little feral cat is being fed, but when I opened the door earlier he thought it meant he could come in! Such a face on the poor wee lad...Sorry , baby but unless your owner gets you fixed..

AND I have now succceeded in three of the official letters that have been bugging me.. just a First Communion rosary to pack for posting and two fluffy knitted Easter chicks to add eyes and beak and tail to..My OUT tray is looking good for tomorrow ..

The way French women say 'Voyage' does be fierce sexy. And having it said twice in a row is just off the charts (singing it for days now; just ignore the haircut and those oh so macho 80s poses!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

From a just four year old

" Nana , do you remember when I was ONLY three and I didn't know what snow looked like ? Well now I am FOUR and I do "

( Dont we all now , chicken , don't we all ! )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I quit my job and am leaving at the end of the month. It is such a weight off my shoulders not to have work stress digging in to every aspect of my life and thinking.
    I am starting to really enjoy life again and all that comes with it. And to appreciate the people that are close to me.
    And they are giving me voluntary redundancy so I wont be broke. Will go on holidays and start looking for work, maybe, when I get back. The joy!
    Is this what retirement is like?! Bring it on.

I'm in bed and am going to have another sleep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

I'm in bed and am going to have another sleep :)

Working nights this week so I will join ya ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

A walk in the park on a beautiful morning like this. Sun shining. Gorgeous.

According to my car, it's 11 degrees.
    Eleven degrees!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Poochie05 wrote: »
    According to my car, it's 11 degrees.
    Eleven degrees!

It's a bikini day!!!!!

northgirl wrote: »
    It's a bikini day!!!!!

And yet, I can see snow capped mountains in the distance.

TH its nearly lunch time
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    And yet, I can see snow capped mountains in the distance.

That's just an illusion to put you in a false sense of security :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

My dog has grown so much all of a sudden. It's like he's taking me on a walk now rather than the other way round and I can barely keep up :)

• Advertisement

Lorelli! wrote: »
    My dog has grown so much all of a sudden. It's like he's taking me on a walk now rather than the other way round and I can barely keep up :)

lol.. I am blessed to walk mine on deserted lanes so she is offlead and runs ahead of me, ears flapping tail waving. Then I call her back so she get s three times the exercise and it affirms recall .. NO WAY could i keep up with her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I called home from work to see my dogs left my car running and I let them out. Big dog jumped into the car, he thought we were going for a drive. No walking for him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

It's still so bright out at nearly 7 o'clock! TH that spring has nearly sprung (hope I'm not speaking too soon).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I called home from work to see my dogs left my car running and I let them out. Big dog jumped into the car, he thought we were going for a drive. No walking for him :D

Can you not teach the dogs that they always turn the car off before exciting? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The pleasant manner of people, even when they are obviously busy and under pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TH that I think I've come to a conclusion about my current work situation and what to do about it.

Also the weather today has been gorgeous which is helping my mood immensely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I was really really missing someone from my old job, she was always my sounding bored and my voice of reason, and could read my stress levels so well.
    Since I moved jobs I have been missing having that support so so much.
    Today I was having an awful day and a colleague in the new place did something that she always used to do when I was up the walls and it was so lovely. He doesn't know the significance of the gesture at all but it made my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My mother asked what a Flat White was, of course you have to respond with the McDonalds description :D

tbf she got the reference.

TH is this gif

8MMYl.gif

Driving cat :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Forgot to post this last week. Won €1,000 on a radio quiz!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement