Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

kiwifruits

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭storker

Dunking a custard cream

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Not having to go outside for ANYTHING today,, rain lashing the windows...safe inside... Bliss..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,357 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

kfallon wrote: »
    No he got the new, real life 'Frigid' sex doll :pac:

Well... it was frigid when I got it...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Knowing you've got a kick ass night out with sound people tonight!
    Bring on the fun!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Stepdad surprised me with a brand new phone this morning! Delighted! Now to get the memory card and SIM issues sorted out and upload all my music! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Done for the week :D
    Back home, heating on, lying on the couch in my shorts and fav hoody, great!
    Supposed to be going out later but think I might skip it, don't feel great and could do with an early night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When I put on a new discover weekly on Spotify, and it's bringing me back to 2006, with skangerbeats blasting. Reminding me of mini raves, lying in a ditch on deaths door from drinking too much vodka, and the biggest worry I had in life was having to eat cloves on the way home trying to knock the smell of vodka off myself, worrying about my mother with her blood hound sense of smell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

When I lean over my little person to kiss her goodnight while she sleeps and she reaches up and touches my face in her sleep. ♡

Small but thoughtful gestures from people, when they know you're having a rough day.

And the perfect cup of tea, an antidote to almost all woes. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Met the guy who runs the local allotments while out walking my dog (who he helped search for when she went missing last summer). Asked him about their free-range eggs and when I came out this morning, there were half a dozen sitting on the doorstep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,357 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Was in Subway earlier and there was a lad in front of me with special needs.

His "meal deal" was 80 cent more than he had in his pocket, and so asked to take off the drink part.

It made me TH to pay the balance so he could head off with his meal intact :)

Pancakes with maple syrup!

Oh, it was long from maple syrup I was raised, but hey!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

The rise and fall of Social Media can be amusing at times. Vodafone thinking they're great giving out a freebie for Valentine's Day. They've posted about it on Facebook, but everyone's using it to give out about a million other problems they're having with the Company. :D:D.

Aaah Technology.

It won't be long now until I'm having a pint and a packet of crisps :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Skittles in the vending machine in work. Skittles!

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Skittles in the vending machine in work. Skittles!

Vending machine! :pac:

Being safe home and abed after a shopping out... Storm Imogen has sparked off a combination of M.E and arthritis and I ache in every joint and bone and muscle. so bed is sheer bliss and I intent to stay here... maybe forever!

It won't be long now until I'm having a pint and a packet of crisps :D

What flavour crisps? :P

What flavour crisps? :P

Hunky Dorys cheese and onion. And no, you can't have any :p

• Advertisement

The smell of coffee...

I think I enjoy the smell more than the taste, as I drink more tea anyway!

Hunky Dorys cheese and onion. And no, you can't have any :p

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Well maybe just one :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Happy as Larry. Finally a day without rain or wind. A bright sunny day that lent itself to a beautiful 6km walk this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Finding the most beautiful dress, and it actually suits me. All I need now is to be invited to the oscars so as I can actually wear it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm in the middle of giving away stuff my kids don't use anymore through Facebook. I'm not charging anything for them and someone said I was very good for giving them away for free. Felt good getting that message.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,707 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

A game of golf with friends followed by a pint or two of Guinness and a nice sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Happy as Larry. Finally a day without rain or wind. A bright sunny day that lent itself to a beautiful 6km walk this morning.

You got that right!! I work outdoors and it was glorious today, it's been a long long while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

When I get a straight run of green traffic lights going through the straight pass in Sligo. Mighty feeling altogether

• Advertisement

God bless the West Cork flower farmers; a huge bucket of daffodils at the Dunnes checkouts at ONE EURO a bunch of TEN! A wonderful cheering even I can afford.. Looking at mine!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement