Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

maudgonner wrote: »
    Be very careful not to get them mixed up. Us girls really don't like that :mad:

A house made of tits would be weird i Guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Shannon757 wrote: »
    A house made of tits would be weird i Guess...

You'd never get it through planning. Imagine if there was an earthquake like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

New cups <3

Don't ask me why but I have a serious obsession with cups, and I see any funny/nice/novelty ones that I like, I have to get it. I regret it otherwise. :o

The fact that somebody else is weird about cups and mugs makes me happy... My kitchen is tiny and I'm running out of space to put mine but if I see one I like it comes home with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭emz8

Dogs in cars.

Bonus points if it looks like the dog is driving the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

The relief of finally getting to a loo and having a wee after you've been bursting to go for ages.

• Advertisement

The relief of finally getting to a loo and having a wee after you've been bursting to go for ages.

Had this today! In a meeting for 1 and a half hours and was held back at the end:eek: Legged it as fast as I could to the bathrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Descending into the darkness, getting lower and lower, following two needles, getting lower, lots of people sitting behind you, getting lower, finally seeing the required lights, drifting lower into a soft landing...... passengers delivered safely and on time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

smurfjed wrote: »
    Descending into the darkness, getting lower and lower, following two needles, getting lower, lots of people sitting behind you, getting lower, finally seeing the required lights, drifting lower into a soft landing...... passengers delivered safely and on time :)

I love your pilot-y posts!

Ever thought of doing an AMA? Bet you'd get tonnes of interest!

What on earth is an AMA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

smurfjed wrote: »
    What on earth is an AMA?

http://touch.boards.ie/forum/1647

• Advertisement

Thanks, but my type of flying is too left field :)

I love your pilot-y posts!

Ever thought of doing an AMA? Bet you'd get tonnes of interest!

We have an ask a pilot thread over in the Aviation and Aircraft forum.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056378654&page=211

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

KatW4 wrote: »
    Ha!!!! I'm afraid I'd find myself on some weird shoe fetish website.

One of the kids told me I was skinny today. I ate so much junk over the past few weeks that I felt rotten but he cheered me right up.

that actually happened to someone before, be careful :0
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436121/Student-21-webbed-toes-horrified-Google-foot-fetish-website.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Ordered a phone case, two books I've been wanting for a while and 2 bags of Jolly Ranchers off Amazon just now.
    I'll be stuck for money this week but IDGAF! Haven't bought anything online since before Christmas so I'm looking forward to my packages in the post. Also, blue Jolly Ranchers... soooon. SOON!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

My little girl cat IS in season which means that she did NOT go out when there was the breakout and is not in kitten.. such a relief, She lets me stroke her now but a lot of this hormones. Managed to get a reasonably priced cat trap in Dingle but am waiting with her. All is well!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Robsweezie wrote:
    that actually happened to someone before, be careful :0

Yeah I saw that and that's why I was thinking about it! Scary!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Watching the sunrise over the Irish sea from my office window which is 2 metres away from where I sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Bringing in the weekly shopping full of healthy tasty food for the week ahead.
    Makes me feel like a provider and grateful to be able to afford it without really holding back.

At my advanced age, story of my days out! I plan my shopping around where the toilets are.... bushes are good too! I mean that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When I'm still asleep when he's ready to leave for work, and I get woken up with a kiss on the cheek goodbye. I love that he does that even when I'm not awake to do it back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,360 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Finishing your sandwich and just having enough in the cup of tea to wash it down...

Well, this is making me smile so here goes...My other new rescue cat is male and neutered, full of confidence and a clown. LOVE him! A big butch boy.. He has not been let outdoors yet as the "catnapping" last year made me jumpy. He perpetually hangs out by the door and three times he has snuck out when the catch has not caught, hen scooted back in. So this morning I decided the hour has come! Opened the door to the sun and said, " Ok; out you go.!" He would not even come near ME! Stood there looking at the wide outside with sheer horror, his green eyes getting darker and darker.. Tried again later and he just walked away.. Typical male poseur!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Subway footlong, Mini Eggs and a nice cup of tea. GET IN MAH BELLEH. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,636 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

A neighbour of mine told me a couple of weeks ago that they got a new Boxer puppy. She obviously had to wait til she'd had all her vaccinations until she could be walked so I've been on puppy watch ever since (I LOVE Boxers).

They just walked past the house there and I bolted outside like my hair was on fire and my ass was catching. Got me a good 10 minutes of puppy snuggles and kisses and loves. God, I'd forgotten how gorgeous they smell. Hearts popping out of my eyes ever since.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭AvyStreet

Picking device wallpapers. Some are really pretty.

Sir is now sitting as far from the door as he can with his back to it!

The little biscuits you get in the hairdressers

I am in love... looking around for next year and this delights me .. I gather inside is not good but i can dream!!! http://www.westkerryproperties.ie/viewproperty.asp?propID=350

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Dial Hard wrote: »
    A neighbour of mine told me a couple of weeks ago that they got a new Boxer puppy. She obviously had to wait til she'd had all her vaccinations until she could be walked so I've been on puppy watch ever since (I LOVE Boxers).

They just walked past the house there and I bolted outside like my hair was on fire and my ass was catching. Got me a good 10 minutes of puppy snuggles and kisses and loves. God, I'd forgotten how gorgeous they smell. Hearts popping out of my eyes ever since.

Boxer dogs are the best!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Toddler kisses. When they come at you with their mouth open for a kiss and leave slobber on your face. But it would cheer up the most miserable of people (me)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement