Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Flat chested girls who are able to laugh about it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭worded

On holidays and making big decisions .... Will I have anothe smoothie at that great smoothie place, will I go for another swim ..... Or chill some more .....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

Flipping the pillow to the cool side.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

It might be a bit uncouth to say it, but I bet most of us secretly agree: When you have the house to yourself and you just let rip with a massive, rolling, thunderous, baritone fart that echos through the building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting out of work early so as I can go to the pick and mix shop and buy so many sweets that I'll have a pain in my jaw by the time I get home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,557 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Getting out of work early so as I can go to the pick and mix shop and buy so many sweets that I'll have a pain in my jaw by the time I get home.

I pity your partner :D

everlast75 wrote: »
    I pity your partner :D

Why, I'm a delightful joy!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Getting a free muffin earlier :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Why, I'm a delightful joy!

Well, you certainly brighten my day. He's a lucky fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,557 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Clearly my mind is the only one in the gutter- sorry folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

aldi have coconut water \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

strelok wrote: »
    aldi have coconut water \o/

Yessss!

Have they coconut milk by the by.....I have a rice pudding recipe that I'd like to have a go at....!:D)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

Yessss!

Have they coconut milk by the by.....I have a rice pudding recipe that I'd like to have a go at....!:D)

yep, i forget which is nicer theirs or lidls but they do have it.

coconut oil too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Someone gave me their trolley with a Euro in it today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I was TH today when I noticed the volume control on the BBC iPlayer for a podcast went up to 11

Like Spinal Tap y'know....

Buying my first pair of freddy jeans.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

:confused::confused::confused: I know I've lived under a rock for a long time, but still, :confused::confused::confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

They look like something Tim Burton's Catwoman would wear... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Not having a coal bunker, I'm delighted when the bag of coal is light enough to lift and tip into the scuttle. It beats having to dig into the bag with the coal shovel.
    Also , getting a piece of fruit with a leaf on it. It makes it really authentic somehow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Have to throw up a pic of you wearing them now :);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I bought a big feck-off Black Magic Easter egg for my mothership. A dreadful waste of money I know but it's her birthday tomorrow and she has always been the only BM fan in our house so I know she's going to love it.

Also, we're going out for a swanky lunch tomorrow, all the family. It's going to be so nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I'm sitting up in bed with my legs bent at the knee and my little kitten is standing on my tummy and resting her front paws and head on top of my knees. Extremely uncomfortable but so cute :D

KatW4 wrote: »
    I'm sitting up in bed with my legs bent at the knee and my little kitten is standing on my tummy and resting her front paws and head on top of my knees. Extremely uncomfortable but so cute :D

A great image...Are you nude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Have to throw up a pic of you wearing them now :);)
    Shannon757 wrote: »

Are you looking for lurve?!!

Menas wrote: »
    Are you looking for lurve?!!

Always on the prowl:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Shannon757 wrote:

No... she uses her claws too much, it'd be a stupid idea to be naked around her.

:
    KatW4 wrote: »
    No... she uses her claws too much, it'd be a stupid idea to be naked around her.

Or me;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Laundry detergent for men. Long over due in our supermarkets and apparently on the way.

We will no longer have to wear clothes that smell of flower petals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭Calypso27

The guests left much earlier than I thought they would so I have the whole day to do whatever
    I like :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Today is the most beautiful day of the year so far. I walked through a forest and felt the sun on my skin.

I used the Map my Run app for the first time and I underestimated how motivational it would be.

Sending lots of trivially happy thoughts to all readers. Have a great week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement