Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The extra hour of daylight to enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just resetting all the lights on timers! Neighbour's kids still out playing. Much more than a stretch;)!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Had a lovely weekend , brother and his partner came to stay, food , cards and lots of laughs and hugs .

The simple but often precious times we take for granted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Having my best friend home from London and enjoying a good night out with her. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

School holidays!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,560 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Meaning to go and do something but stuck on the couch listening to 80s and 90s music with a bottle of wine and spicy crisps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Been able to steal the wifes chocolate and knowing that because it's easter- there is so much of it she will never notice this missing bits!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

I'm 38 years old, and I just discovered how to program tracks on a cd player. Begone forward button........Begone......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Menas wrote: »
    Been able to steal the wifes chocolate and knowing that because it's easter- there is so much of it she will never notice this missing bits!

How'd you manage that? If I took one square of hers I'd be dead before it hit the tum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭caille

FanadMan wrote: »
    How'd you manage that? If I took one square of hers I'd be dead before it hit the tum.

I am PSML at this, I was just wondering the very same thing!! My husband doesn't even look my chocolate stash as he knows I know exactly what I have in it, at any time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Unexpectedly having every member of the family in the house at the one time. Children and grandchildren all arrived this morning, unplanned and very heart warming. The last of them have just left and we're here with happy smiles on both our faces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When I go to my hot Physio and he tells me to take off my top.
    Don't mind if I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Salt001

Drinking a glass..(bottle) of Prosecco, nosying on FB and Twitter and watching Avengers Assemble on TV....even though we have it on dvd. Really busy day #workingonabankholiday...eeek wrong site hehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

When I go to my hot Physio and he tells me to take off my top.
    Don't mind if I do.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Someone paid to teach me something rang today to make sure I was ok after a bad lesson yesterday. Sometimes people can really surprise you when they go above and beyond for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

My 10,00 step-a-day challenge is going well! I have hit (or exceeded) goal every day since Jan 1st - a 91 day streak! (....what have I become! :D:D )

Had a great Easter break with my family :) Now looking forward to getting some work done and more importantly finished!

Days are getting longer and brighter.

Arrival of online shopping purchases! (Also found out recently that H&M are now delivering to Ireland....Happy Days!)

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

When my jumper and t-shirt neck-roundedness alignment matches up so there is an even 1/2 centimetre of t-shirt appearing all the way round above the neck of my jumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,341 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

When your driving along, and you see a car with a window open, and a dog sticking his head out the window, having the time of his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

When my jumper and t-shirt neck-roundedness alignment matches up so there is an even 1/2 centimetre of t-shirt appearing all the way round above the neck of my jumper.

Good. God.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

Nose bumps with my cat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

Using the contactless card function!

When I'm cooking in the kitchen and my 6 year old dog climbs his massive bum, all 40 kg of himself, up onto a chair, to sit next to me, making little grunts like a duck at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I would not be mad about animals in general but every spring when the colony of rabbits beside us at work have their babies...lovely wee creatures and living free. You would need to be pretty cold hearted not to be happy at the sight of them.

When things stop bothering me. A few months ago I was so bitter about so many things, and now I don't even care and that is such a beautiful feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

The trivial things that annoy you thread made me happy :pac:

I seen the feed back thread and agree though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

When your driving along, and you see a car with a window open, and a dog sticking his head out the window, having the time of his life.

When you're driving along with your dog in the back and you look in your side view mirror and see him with his head out, jowls flapping in the wind and having the time of his life
    :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

I think that morning cup of tea with time to myself to wake up is a lovely little thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

3 things for me today!

1) Casey Neistat daily vlog videos - even if you're not a fan of the content, his editing skills are unreal.

2) When the Spotify 'Discover Weekly' playlist updates....I always find something new. :)

3) My dog who usually destroys toys in minutes has become quite taken with a squeaky toy in the shape of a pork chop. I've no clue what makes this toy so special compared to the others she's pulled asunder in the past.... Ha, dogs! There's no logic to their behaviour sometimes :D

Getting nice funny cheerful pms from one of my favourite boardsies :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

That soft "pffoomp" sound when I open a new jar of pickled onions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement