Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭wally79

I need that pain!!! I want to embrace it

The last time I used to have (semi) regular work outs was playing 5-a-side 7-8 years ago with your very good self!! (I never liked being in goal when you were on the other team!!)

You should get back playing he couldn't hit the side of a barn from 5 yards these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Having a healthy day.
    There was broccoli and peas in my lunch and my cake was a carrot cake with olive oil in it. Am I thin yet?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I need that pain!!! I want to embrace it

The last time I used to have (semi) regular work outs was playing 5-a-side 7-8 years ago with your very good self!! (I never liked being in goal when you were on the other team!!)
    wally79 wrote: »
    You should get back playing he couldn't hit the side of a barn from 5 yards these days

Getting compliments on my fooball abilities bring a spring to my step.

wally79 is obviously talking about barns that are of similar or smaller size to the "Derek Zoolander Centre for people who cant read good and who want to learn who to do other things good too"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Trivial Things That Annoy You is back!

Which makes me happy. Not annoyed. So I have nothing to post there. Which is confusing...and a little annoying ...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

My granny's just been telling me that her car wouldn't start this morning so she walked to the shop and had to wait for a bus back (it's only about a kilometre but she's 85 and has arthritis in her knees). A car pulled in and the driver told my gran & another elderly lady to get in as she (the driver) was going the rest of the bus route and could save them a few min standing there. She's never met her before, but apparently the woman said she always pulls in at that stop if there's elderly people waiting, because the buses are only once every half an hour, it's only 2km from the end of the route & she's going that way anyway. Restoring my faith in humanity a little :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I have PMS and I'm going around like pacman, eating everything in sight.
    Lmii sent me a pic of a cake he bought for after dinner this evening. It's basically 8 slices of an assortment of cakes, all placed together to make it look like a giant diverse cake. Happy happy happy. I'm going to try leave work a bit earlier to get home early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Mint humbugs :D

Had the nicest burger yesterday. So incredibly nom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

OH surprised me with a bag of chips from the chipper.

I'm a happy bunny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Not getting mushed on the Fury Road aka the M50.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,956 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I was able to scratch my back by myself because I found a back scratcher when clearing out the boxroom.

OMG. It has to be the most.... well I can't even think of a description.

But TTTMYH is certainly one of them! LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

All inclusive holidays, particularly all inclusive cocktails :D

Not been making best use of it yet, but hoping to make up for that tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

All inclusive holidays, particularly all inclusive cocktails :D

Not been making best use of it yet, but hoping to make up for that tonight.
    Long island iced teas & margaritas ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

The latest visitor kitten at my uncle's house. A real pet and loves affection. I think its female because it is very dainty:-):-):-). But if you don't open the door, it starts clawing at it............like a monster...........*insert spooky music here*..........its real funny though, and I'm sure you would have a fit of laughing:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Wafer and block ice-cream! Nom nom.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

At the moment, to go half an without coughing my heart out. Damn chest infection.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I was offered a seat on the Luas today (am 7.5 months pregnant) I wasn't expecting it at all... There are still gentlemen out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMBC

Children laughing
    Son and/or wife laughing
    Wafer ice cream - large
    Fresh bed clothes
    Doing something for someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Pina colonic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

oblivious wrote: »
    Pina colonic

:confused: Sticking a pineapple up your jacksie? Does not sound like it would make you happy. Horses for courses I suppose :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

hearing the uncensored version of a song, after its been bleeped and dicked around with to make it radio friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Robsweezie wrote: »
    hearing the uncensored version of a song, after its been bleeped and dicked around with to make it radio friendly.

Hearing the full version of "Who Are You" by The Who on national radio and they don't notice the word f*** twice :D Silly childish reaction but still love it!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

My kids waking me up with hugs instead of the usual elbow drop from the top ropes to my nuts.

At the risk of annoying people,,,,,I got a letter from the council yesterday offering me a house. I'm over the moon. I feel like I won the lottery. Its in the quietest estate in town, where the older people are..I can't explain how happy I am. For the animal lovers out there, this means I can get a little moggy kitten, and give it a loving home:-):-):-). Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend folks. RB is the happiest man on earth:-)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Absolutely delighted for you, RoadhouseBlues! Hope you and your kitty-to-be will be very happy in your new house! :D But... you do realise I'm going to ask for photos of the cat, when you get it, don't you? ;)

Congratulations! :)

New Home wrote: »
    Absolutely delighted for you, RoadhouseBlues! Hope you and your kitty-to-be will be very happy in your new house! :D But... you do realise I'm going to ask for photos of the cat, when you get it, don't you? ;)

Congratulations! :)

Thats no problem at all:-). It will prob be 6 weeks or 2 months before I get the keys. Some people won't understand, but I have been lost without a moggy. Especially after growing up with them. I don't know whether I'm excited about the house, or the fact that I can become a slave:-):-):-). All hail the moggies:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

Cherry blossom season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Being asked for directions by a car driver as I'm walking down the street, and being able to tell them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Bank holiday Sundays!
    Feels like normal Sunday, but the bonus of tomorrow!
    Sweeeet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭LeBash

Fresh bed sheets and a fresh nicely ironed shirt.

Nice cup of coffee on the way to work

A smile being served in a shop

A thank you when you do something like hold a door.

Love watching someone in a trade doing things that I can't. I'd say it's annoying for them but I just really like watching the little tricks they have doing things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement