Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to write letter in relation of cancellation of my service

Options
  • 27-02-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hello.

I need I help in writing my letter in relation to cancel my service.
    It's more then a year and still ericom haven't solve the problem.

At the start of January 2013, I've switched to Eircom and I supposed to pay 45 Euro for the 6 month and then 60 Euro for the rest. Also I supposed to be on Eircom Talk Off-peak & NGB Ultimate which sale's representative M. Canty give the package to me.

After switching to Eircom everything change. I haven't been informed of switching to diffrent package.
    I've called a lot to Eircom telling about wrong package but unfortunately I have been told that NGB is not available in my area and I have to have Talk Anytime & Home Turbo.

Of course, there isn't any diffrence in those packages but the only one that make me angry was the price. I supposed to pay less in Eircom that in Vodafone but it come up to be more.
    I'm paying nearly 80 Euro per month, I was paying 55 Euro In Vodafone.

As I'm unable to get the price I signed and the package I've order I would like to write letter to Eircom relating to cancellation of my service.

What do I need to write in that letter and where do I need to send it ?
    Or maybe Eircom will change the price and still receive my money ?
    If not I'm writing the letter to cancel the service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hello.

I need I help in writing my letter in relation to cancel my service.
    It's more then a year and still ericom haven't solve the problem.

At the start of January 2013, I've switched to Eircom and I supposed to pay 45 Euro for the 6 month and then 60 Euro for the rest. Also I supposed to be on Eircom Talk Off-peak & NGB Ultimate which sale's representative M. Canty give the package to me.

After switching to Eircom everything change. I haven't been informed of switching to diffrent package.
    I've called a lot to Eircom telling about wrong package but unfortunately I have been told that NGB is not available in my area and I have to have Talk Anytime & Home Turbo.

Of course, there isn't any diffrence in those packages but the only one that make me angry was the price. I supposed to pay less in Eircom that in Vodafone but it come up to be more.
    I'm paying nearly 80 Euro per month, I was paying 55 Euro In Vodafone.

As I'm unable to get the price I signed and the package I've order I would like to write letter to Eircom relating to cancellation of my service.

What do I need to write in that letter and where do I need to send it ?
    Or maybe Eircom will change the price and still receive my money ?
    If not I'm writing the letter to cancel the service.
    Hi damian01211
    If you PM us with your details we can get clarity on this issue for you and hopefully get everything resolved.
    If you do wish to cancel you have to call our customer care team on 1901.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭damian01211

I've pm you alread. Thanks for interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I've pm you alread. Thanks for interest.
    Thanks damian012111
    I will be back early next week with feedback and hopefully be able to clarify issues.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭damian01211

Thanks, looking forward to your answear.

Advertisement