Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

evision problem!

Options
  • 27-02-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hiya, after a month or so of hassle with eircom to get evision, i plug it in this morning and realize i was completely mis-sold. the guy that called to my door assured me that i was getting every channel sky have, bar disney channel for kids and sky one. he assured me we would have utv and all the same benefits that sky have but clearly not. theres no sky sports news, 3/4 of the kids channels sky have are not there, theres not one music channel. Am i within my cooling off period to cancel and still keep efibre. its an utter disgrace that they are allowed to clearly lie about the product and what it actually contains!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

hiya, after a month or so of hassle with eircom to get evision, i plug it in this morning and realize i was completely mis-sold. the guy that called to my door assured me that i was getting every channel sky have, bar disney channel for kids and sky one. he assured me we would have utv and all the same benefits that sky have but clearly not. theres no sky sports news, 3/4 of the kids channels sky have are not there, theres not one music channel. Am i within my cooling off period to cancel and still keep efibre. its an utter disgrace that they are allowed to clearly lie about the product and what it actually contains!
    Hi mariahealy1
    eircom take all reports of misselling of our products very seriously and we will have this investigated fully for you. Would you mind PMing me your details ( tel. no, address or account number) and I will look into this for you. I provide the link to our eVision site which does show what should be available within each plan.
    Tony

Advertisement