Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Banking?

Options
  • 27-02-2014 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

I received an information pack on Premier Banking in January. I tried calling today to discuss the benefits of this service, and to see whether the service was worth my while remaining wit BoI. After 8 minutes of being on hold, I didnt notice anything "Premier" about the service and I hung up.

If you offer a supposed improved service to select customers, perhaps you (BoI) should ensure the business is capable of delivering on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi budhabob,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're sorry to hear you experienced a delay when contacting our Premier Team. The success of our Premier offering has been unprecedented which has led to a higher than expected volume of calls. The Team would very much like to contact you directly to answer any questions you may have. If you would like to PM us with your name, branch name, your contact phone number and a convenient time to receive a call, we can arrange for them to contact you.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

How do I PM you details? 

Hi budhabob,

We sent you a PM just now. If you'd like to reply to that we can arrange a callback asap. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Hi budhabob,

We sent you a PM just now. If you'd like to reply to that we can arrange a callback asap. 

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks, PM sent.

FYI, when i tried sending you a PM this came up: [Bank of Ireland: Tara has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Hi budhabob,

We've received your PM, thank you. I'll forward these details now. 

We've asked our friends in Boards to have another look into the PM settings on our account. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement