Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened at Liffey valley today?

Options
  • 27-02-2014 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what happened at Liffey Valley today?
    We tried to get to the shopping center but ended up turning around. it was just going absolutely nowhere, and I have no idea what went on.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

Earlier heavy delays have now eased on the N4/Lucan Rd westbound from the M50 Interchange to J2 Liffey Valley and also both ways exiting the N4 at J2.

The delays were due to a Jobs Fair taking place at a hotel off Fonthill Rd North (heading into the Liffey Valley Complex) which reached capacity so no further attendance was allowed.

Motorists may still experience some delays southbound on Fonthill Rd North towards Ronanstown, but this should begin to ease shortly.
    Delays outbound on the N3/Navan Rd from Cabra Cross to the Ashtown R/A. No incidents have been reported and these delays are unusual for this time of day.

No major delays to report in Dublin City Centre.

No delays to report on the M50 in either direction.

from the AA

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Jessica86

Thank you very much!!
    I should check the AA more ... Shame on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

there was also a crash at the power city roundabout.....

That will explain the message on the N4 traffic signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭RunDMC

It was some sort of Education fair at the Clariion hotel, that started the problems.

R

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,404 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

RunDMC wrote: »
    It was some sort of Education fair at the Clariion hotel, that started the problems.

I got to the Clarion at about 2:30PM yesterday (kids swimming classes) and there were signs and people out there saying the education fair had been cancelled.

Advertisement