Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap place to stay East side of the city

Options
  • 27-02-2014 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi guys looking for some advice. I am looking for a cheap place to stay once ot twice every week depending on the week. All I will need is a bed and won't need breakfast. basically will be arriving late at night and leaving before 8:00 in the morning for work . I wouldn't want to spend more that 20 euros a night , travel lodge is 29 euros so a bit above budget and need a nights sleep so not interested in hostels.

Do you think i could approach B & Bs and if they are guaranteed one night a week may give me special price or maybe reneting a cheap room in a house share might be a better option. If anyone has any insights or advice that would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

You could approach B&B's, no harm asking, but I doubt you'll get that cheap. Even hostels aren't that cheap during the high season.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try B&B outside the city centre and agree on a plan.
    If you pay for 10 nights in advance or something they can probably be swayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flowerpot

Thanks for the advice ..

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flowerpot

Thanks for advice guys i did get a b&b for 20 euros a night in Oranmore

Advertisement