Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lorde

Options
  • 27-02-2014 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

What do u guys think about Lorde? Personally, i like a few songs of her: white teeth teens, team and of course Royals

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

She was out of line saying all that sh*t about David Guetta, and I think she's a bit stuck-up, but I do like 'Team'. 'Royals' is just annoying now as it was over-played by a mile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Royals is great.

I like her. Someone of her age is obviously gonna be overhyped when they're releasing music but I don't blame her for that. The album is quite decent, if a bit samey. She has lots of potential for even better things though imo, if she doesn't let the fame go to her head.

As for the David Guetta thing.....that comment was "overheard" by a gossip news site. She might have said it but it could also easily be a case of websites making shít up to grab headlines. From what I've read of her she comes across quite articulate and intelligent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I have Pure Heroine and I really like it. Royals is a great song but Tennis Court would be my favourite.

Advertisement