Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Influential Bloggers and Tweeters

Options
  • 27-02-2014 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can someone help me out?

What is the best way to find out who are the influential bloggers and tweeters in my industry?

Is their a directory or some place where you can enter keywords that helps you find people tweeting / blogging about my industry?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭rubberdiddies

Technorati.com may be a useful tool to discover influential bloggers.

likewise followerwonk.com for twitter

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Join twitter, follow a few of the key players in your industry (you can usually find their twitter links on their web pages). See who they are following and watch who they are retweeting. You will usually find a good proportion of their tweets contain links to the key blogs you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Technorati.com may be a useful tool to discover influential bloggers.

likewise followerwonk.com for twitter

I just came across these while google searching. Is Technorati not US based?

Trying to find the best blogs & influential tweeters in Ireland & the UK on eCommerce solutions & Integration with ERP/back Office software

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

Whats your industry?

http://buysellads.com/buy/allsites/by/tweets/show/all

You can target influential tweeters who will tweet an ad for you to their followers, depending on the account usually costs about $10-$1000 a tweet

I've done it before and it worked well, got a heap of new followers for one account and cost me $10 (was tech related)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mark8511

For Twitter there are few small business communities on twitter, #irishbizparty , #britishbizparty ( these guys trends every Wednesday and Thursday ) , these can help you trending and then people from industry will surely connect with you.

http://www.independent.ie/business/small-business/from-dragons-den-to-irishbizparty-the-online-sme-advice-centre-30000660.html

Also may be creating your profile on localbizz.org, this may worth reaching to local customer, its a new local networking website.

Else may be try paid twitter adds and target with keywords that are related to your industry

• Advertisement
Advertisement