Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help with a new hair style

• 27-02-2014 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

I have an appointment to get my hair cut but I know little about hair. I want to get a fringe because my hair on the front was falling out due to my thyroid. Its going back now but is also growing back in such a way that its making me look like i have horns a fringe should cover it. Other than that don't know if i want to keep the length or not.

Any advice on what would suit me? I'm on a phone now so i'm hopefully going to attach a photo of me. I was putting off getting my hair cut because I didn't know what style to get but after seeing the 'horns' I got an appointment. Its not noticeable when I've my hair down.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

OMG! You've beautiful hair! Don't get too much taken off if you do cut it. In all honesty I hardly noticed your 'horn', only looking for it because you'd mentioned it. I know we're all more conscious of something we perceive to be 'wrong' with us so I'm not trying to belittle your concerns. However, those short, fine hairs will eventually grow out and blend in with the rest of your hair. Why not try a little wax to keep the shorter, fine hairs in place when you've your hair tied up. Just don't be too hasty I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

I hadn't even noticed it was in the picture but it's very noticeable when my hair is up.
    I kind of want a bit of a change, I'm going to go for a fringe I've been thinking about it for ages. Im thinking about going for a full looking side fringe. Then i was thinking about getting layers in to take some of the heaviness out. Might get a get inches off but keep it long.
    But, I might flick through a magazine and see something else.

Advertisement