Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What age is triona McCarthy?!

• 27-02-2014 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Would love to know.
    Since she's a beauty 'guru' and has been given the best of skincare for free for years I'm thinking she must be well in her 40's the way she carrys on. 'Oh I'm older than I look'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I don't know but she must be one of the most irritating people on television or in print. I genuinely do not know how she has her jobs. I cringe when I see her on TV or read any of her stuff. Painful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Meangadh wrote: »
    I don't know but she must be one of the most irritating people on television or in print. I genuinely do not know how she has her jobs. I cringe when I see her on TV or read any of her stuff. Painful.

I concur.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭iCosmopolis

She was a regular in the grove (the alternative one) around the same time I was going, so I'd say she'd be around the 36-38 mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

She was a regular in the grove (the alternative one) around the same time I was going, so I'd say she'd be around the 36-38 mark.
    If that's all she is, then the products she promotes are doing her no favours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

I actually think she's 40, or at the very least 39

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭iCosmopolis

That's probably right now you say it, I was blagging in at 13, you were supposed to be 16 to get in, and I'm 37 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

As far as l know shes 43

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

As far as l know shes 43

Maybe all the skincare is helping!
    Not bad for 43!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

<SNIP>

NOT FUNNY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

I actually like her. I watch her sometimes on midday. She wouldn't be the type I would usually warm to but something very genuine about her. She really doesn't take herself too seriously. I would guess her age about 38/ 40

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I actually like her. I watch her sometimes on midday. She wouldn't be the type I would usually warm to but something very genuine about her. She really doesn't take herself too seriously. I would guess her age about 38/ 40

Ya l really like her too, she seems lovely and great fun!

Advertisement