Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promo code for long term car park Shannon

Options
  • 27-02-2014 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Does anyone if I can find somewhere a promo code for car park in Shannon? I fly on April for few days and there is no bus from Galway at this time, so I need a car. Thanks in advance for help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭cnoc

Alicja_T wrote: »
    Does anyone if I can find somewhere a promo code for car park in Shannon? I fly on April for few days and there is no bus from Galway at this time, so I need a car. Thanks in advance for help

Saw this in another post about Shannon Airport.

Budget Parking at Shannon Airport (Limerick Post)

Passengers using Shannon Airport will shortly have an option of cheaper parking as the airport is opening a new carpark a short distance from the existing ones.

Airport Authority CEO, Neil Pakey revealed the plan to offer budget parking at a Shannon Chamber breakfast briefing on Wednesday morning.

“Taking a leaf out of Ryanair's book, we will be offering a 'park for less' option not far from the airport shortly.” Mr. Pakey said.

parkingmap.sflb.ashx

Last year, I read that they got planning permission for the reconfiguration of the Terminal Building Forecourt.

The development comprised of alterations to the existing terminal building traffic management system, the provision of a a new vehicle set down area, covered walkway, signage replacement, relocation of parking spaces, car park surface overlay and footpath re-instatement.

Advertisement