Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

excel_help

Options
  • 27-02-2014 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,
    I am looking for some help with microsoft excel. I myself have limited knowledge of the excel programme. I have a detailed data excel sheet and I am looking for someone who is an advanced or intermediate user who can make some nice detailed graphs out of the data which I have in the sheet. Would anyone be interested in helping me out with this matter. Would be willing to pay for good work...........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

If it's 2 or 3 graphs I can probably give you a hand.

If the data is for work, you may want to reconsider handing it out to strangers if there's anything confidential/business critical in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Ken1975

excel_help wrote: »
    Hello,
    I am looking for some help with microsoft excel. I myself have limited knowledge of the excel programme. I have a detailed data excel sheet and I am looking for someone who is an advanced or intermediate user who can make some nice detailed graphs out of the data which I have in the sheet. Would anyone be interested in helping me out with this matter. Would be willing to pay for good work...........

You could save yourself some money by googling tutorials, youtube is awash with them. To be honest, trial and error combined with online tutorials is the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 4 excel_help

Would be looking for 10 to 12 graphs from the data sheet. The data sheet is not confidential material it is simply data I have been measuring in relation to a project I'm doing!! As regards youtube tutorials I have been trying them myself but I would describe my abilities as beginner level having not touched the programme for a number of years prior to this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

If it's not confidential, throw it up here, describe what you want the first graph to be, and I'll do it and explain it as well. Cos I'm just lovely.

Advertisement