Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blank CD's

Options
  • 27-02-2014 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hey Folks,

Its been a while since I bought a couple of spindles of blank discs and I've just found out that Amazon don't ship them overseas any more.
    Anyone know where is a good place to get them now?

Thanks
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Checkout justmedia.ie. The guy is based out near Finglas in Dublin. Have never dealt with him personally but have heard good things from others :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Larry Bee

livEwirE wrote: »
    Checkout justmedia.ie. The guy is based out near Finglas in Dublin. Have never dealt with him personally but have heard good things from others :)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mickb

We get stuff from there regularly, never had an issue.

MiCk B. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ooooh. Cheers lad. Do they stock Verbatims? Find that the yellow Verbatims very good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Larry Bee wrote: »
    Hey Folks,

Its been a while since I bought a couple of spindles of blank discs and I've just found out that Amazon don't ship them overseas any more.
    Anyone know where is a good place to get them now?

Thanks
    John

I got Verbatim deliver to Ireland recently, are you sure you were buying from a 3rd party or directly from Amazon?

• Advertisement
Advertisement