Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair Colour Remover

• 27-02-2014 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭

I have been looking at colour removers like COLOUR B4 and ADEE PHELAN hair colour remover, they both have good reviews on Boots and they both say they contain no bleach or ammonia. My hair is a kind of plum colour, underneath it has been bleached because I had more of a violet colour put in, a hairdresser has said putting bleach on my hair will weaken it and its already a bit damaged from the bleach and colouring. Has anyone used these products or similar products or have any experience with them and is it safe for me to use one of these colour removers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I used colour b4 a few weeks ago, left my hair no worse.

I've never bleached my hair though!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

I have used colour B4 to get rid of a bright red/hot pink colour. To achieve that I bleached underneath. I used it without problems, I just got the bleached version of my natural hair colour and now I wear henna over it.

Advertisement