Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right turn in Crumlin

Options
  • 27-02-2014 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm familiar with the 151 bus route and this is the route I'm going to follow to get to Dolphin's Barn tomorrow. I'll be heading towards Bewley's in Ballsbridge.

I'm looking on Google Maps and I can see a no right turn sign at the Maxol Garage.

Can I turn right on to Rutland Avenue where the white lines break at the yellow box?
    Here's a pic to display what I'm looking at.
    1972286_10153826364045307_825371588_n.jpg

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Take a right before the junction onto Rutland then an immediate left in front of the fire station and then a right back onto the canal. There is another yellow box junction to get back out onto the canal.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

It's as google maps so. Just wanted to be 100%.

A right arrow wouldn't do any harm in that little strip!

Thanks very much ciarsd

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭chuckyarelaw

Would going past the junction and doing a U turn not work also>

No problem, safe trip!

@ chucky, you could, but tricky enough over the bridge to do this safely. Further down and you are into more traffic with the busy SCR junction.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭chuckyarelaw

ciarsd wrote: »
    No problem, safe trip!

@ chucky, you could, but tricky enough over the bridge to do this safely. Further down and you are into more traffic with the busy SCR junction.

Don''t let that put you off.......!!!

• Advertisement

I think I'll stick with the right turn way! :D

Thanks

Another question.

On the way back, I can go up to the traffic lights and turn left? I don't have to cross in front of the fire station?

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Another question.

On the way back, I can go up to the traffic lights and turn left? I don't have to cross in front of the fire station?

Bit late, but yes correct! Although sometimes, quicker coming round by the station :cool:

ciarsd wrote: »
    Bit late, but yes correct! Although sometimes, quicker coming round by the station :cool:

I'm not getting back into tomorrow so you're perfectly timed!

Advertisement