Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision order problems

Options
  • 27-02-2014 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm hoping you can help me where the agents in the 1901 call centre have not.

I ordered Evision at the end of December and I received an email confirming an appointment for the morning of Jan 7th. I hadn’t heard anything that morning so I called 1901 and I was told I would receive a call later that day but this didn't happen. I called again the following day but again was told they would look into it and come back to me.

I called again on the 13th re a billing issue and was told there was enquiry open and they would call me back re Evision

Still no call back and called again on the 31st of Jan and spoke to Stuart @ approx 7.50 pm who advised my order had been cancelled as someone had tried to call me but I had not answered - I had received no missed calls on my mobile but Stuart said only my home number was on file despite including it on the application when I signed up in 2013 and calling from it most times I called 1901. He said he would look into it and I would definitely get a call back within 5 working days.

Yet again no contact from Eircom so I called again on the 8th of Feb @approx 10.30am and spoke to Donna who gave me escalation ref 13134004 and said I should get a call within a couple of days but definitely by Friday at the latest......waited until Friday 14th and called again spoke to Sarah who said someone would call back within 48 hours.

Feb 20th still without anybody from Eircom calling me I call again and speak to Stacey @ 7.30 who was making a note to speak with her team leader who would escalate the following day and call back....

Feb 22nd - still no callback! Called @ approx 10.30 spoke to Sarah, at this stage I said I needed to speak to a supervisor or someone who could resolve the issue but Sarah advised there were only about 20 in the office and both supervisors had disappeared...she said she would email the escalation team and get someone to call me back (but she also said I should call back on Monday just in case the same happens again!)...

My Sky subscription finished on the 22nd also so I am without TV since then.

Feb 24th - Sarah was right no call back so I call again and speak to Stuart again (who says he never spoke to me before). He advised he knew what the problem was now he was cancelling an old order off the system and the new appointment would be scheduled the next day when I called back.

Called again on the 25th - and was passed around to 3 diff people before I ended up with Dillon who gave me another escalation ref  - 1333136 - and advised I would receive a call within 48 hours as the escalation had been sent directly to the head of escalations Vinnie Fallon....

That was over 48 hours ago and I still have not been contacted.

It is now almost 8 weeks since my first call regarding this issue and I have been promised a call back on each of the occasions I called but to date no one has contacted me.

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Patkav1982 wrote: »
    Hi,

I ordered Evision at the end of December and I received an email confirming an appointment for the morning of Jan 7th. I hadn’t heard anything that morning so I called 1901 and I was told I would receive a call later that day but this didn't happen. I called again the following day but again was told they would look into it and come back to me.

I called again on the 13th re a billing issue and was told there was enquiry open and they would call me back re Evision

Still no call back and called again on the 31st of Jan and spoke to Stuart @ approx 7.50 pm who advised my order had been cancelled as someone had tried to call me but I had not answered - I had received no missed calls on my mobile but Stuart said only my home number was on file despite including it on the application when I signed up in 2013 and calling from it most times I called 1901. He said he would look into it and I would definitely get a call back within 5 working days.

Yet again no contact from Eircom so I called again on the 8th of Feb @approx 10.30am and spoke to Donna who gave me escalation ref 13134004 and said I should get a call within a couple of days but definitely by Friday at the latest......waited until Friday 14th and called again spoke to Sarah who said someone would call back within 48 hours.

Feb 20th still without anybody from Eircom calling me I call again and speak to Stacey @ 7.30 who was making a note to speak with her team leader who would escalate the following day and call back....

Feb 22nd - still no callback! Called @ approx 10.30 spoke to Sarah, at this stage I said I needed to speak to a supervisor or someone who could resolve the issue but Sarah advised there were only about 20 in the office and both supervisors had disappeared...she said she would email the escalation team and get someone to call me back (but she also said I should call back on Monday just in case the same happens again!)...

Feb 24th - Sarah was right no call back so I call again and speak to Stuart again (who says he never spoke to me before). He advised he knew what the problem was now he was cancelling an old order off the system and the new appointment would be scheduled the next day when I called back.

Called again on the 25th - and was passed around to 3 diff people before I ended up with Dillon who gave me another escalation ref  - 1333136 - and advised I would receive a call within 48 hours as the escalation had been sent directly to the head of escalations Vinnie Fallon....

It is now almost 8 weeks since my first call regarding this issue and I have been promised a call back on each of the occasions I called but to date no one has contacted me.

thanks
    Hi Patkav1982
    Our apologies that this has gone on for so long and that you did not receive promised call back. I have your details from the ref number provided and am chasing this now.
    I cannot promise that I will have any info today but will get clarity on this and  advise as soon as possible.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Patkav1982 wrote: »
    Hi,

thanks

Hi Patkav1982

I am so sorry to hear this and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Would you like to PM me your tele no: or account no: and I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Ash 

Advertisement