Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone else having difficulties with iPhone 5s and Parrot mki9200?

• 28-02-2014 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

Making and receiving calls works fine... but I gave trouble when playing music through it. Only about 10% of the time will the name of song I'm playing appear on the screen. That 10% of the time I can change song, pause song etc... using the control.

However, the other 90% of the time if won't work properly. Anyone else have this problem and overcome it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did you update to the latest firmware on it?
    Parrot usually release revisions for it with each phone/ios release.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭MadDogGreener

Working perfect with my 5 on the latest IOS version. As Blazer pointed out, make sure you have the latest firmware.

2.20 is the latest version. One of the items in the release note is:
    [iPod/iPhone] iPhone5 is now correctly recognized

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Never even thought of that, thanks lads.

Maybe a stupid question... but how do I update it?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭midlouth

Step by step guide in below link.

http://www.parrot.com/uk/support/parrot-mki9200

Advertisement