Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with accomadation

• 28-02-2014 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey guys, I'm a first year student currently living in Plassey, and just need some help with my accomadation for next year. I would like to stay on-campus, but don't know if I should stay in Plassey again or move to Kilmurry. Plassey is good craic and I like it here but I would kind of like a change next year and Kilmurry fits my price range. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the matter?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

To be honest, you kind of answered this yourself, if you're looking for a change then just go for it. Kilmurry isn't any different from Plassey just different colour schemes and set out of the village, that's all I can say. It's also closer to the gym, etc.

If you want a change, just do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭dantheman95lbp

Good point, thanks for the reply. Another problem has come up and I'm not really too sure how to handle it. My co-op is next year for a semester and I really don't know if I'll still be able to stay on campus or have to move since I don't know where I will get my placement. Who do I contact on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Reiver

A lot of Erasmus/International students only stay a semester on campus accommodation. Shouldn't be too much of a problem contacting campus services and getting student accommodation for just a semester.

Advertisement