Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a cheap netbook. Advice needed.

Options
  • 28-02-2014 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,

For the last 18 months I have been using an acer emachine netbook and it is no longer charging. I want to buy a new one and can't find anything similar online to buy. As far as I remember I paid about €120 for it in Power City. It does not have to be the same thing but all I need it for is browsing online and I stream some tv shows. There was a windows 7 starter on it too. So my question is is it possible to get something like it for less than €150. I hope so! Also would anyone recommend buying a second hand netbook?

CU

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

Do you know what's wrong with your current Netbook? Have you had someone have a look at it? Would you not be better off just fixing that one (Could be just the charger itself that you could get for 20 quid)?
    If you use your netbook just for browsing internet and watching few videos then you might be better off with a Tablet.

It will be very difficult to buy a brand new netbook for less than €150. Even the cheapest Chromebooks seem to be going for over €200 these days.

Advertisement