Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about BOI Travel Loan

Options
  • 28-02-2014 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, 

I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on the application process for the 9 month interest free Travel Loan that BOI are offering?

I've been with BOI for at least four years, and I'm just looking to find out what I'll need to bring to apply! (For example, will I need statements, etc.)

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

cricardo28 wrote: »
    Hi, 

I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on the application process for the 9 month interest free Travel Loan that BOI are offering?

I've been with BOI for at least four years, and I'm just looking to find out what I'll need to bring to apply! (For example, will I need statements, etc.)

Regards
    Hi Cricardo,

Thank you for contacting us through Boards.ie.

If you call your branch directly a representative will be happy to arrange an appointment with a lending adviser for you.  They will be happy to go through the application with you.

You can find the contact details for your branch here.

Many thanks

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cricardo28

Thanks for the details!

And any idea how long it might take to go through the whole process and actually receive the money?

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi cricardo28[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Once the loan application has been completed, the Customer Advisor will generally contact you within 48 hours with an update on the application. Once approved, the funds are generally available within another 48 hours. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The length of time for the full process can sometimes take a little longer depending on the volume of lending applications at the time and also if some additional information may be required.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We have also included a link here with in relation to terms and rates etc.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, please ask.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

Advertisement