Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Gas bills in one month

Options
  • 28-02-2014 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there

I would just like to know why am I getting 2 gas bills in Feb?  I received one on the 7th and now on the 28th.

I really hope this is wrong because the bills are a lot higher and I moved over to your company because you guaranteed that it's way lower than other companies which is not true.

Kyle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your message.

Did you submit a gas reading manually? To see why you received two bills in one month, we would need to have a look at your account. Please feel free to send us a private message with your account details so we can investigate this for you.
    Kyle wrote:
    I moved over to your company because you guaranteed that it's way lower than other companies which is not true.

Customers who sign up to Electric Ireland for gas can get up to 12% off our standard gas rates. Actual bills depend on usage of course (for general energy efficiency tips see here), but we can check what priceplan you are on to see if you are availing of the maximum discounts available to you.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kylejensen

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your message.

Did you submit a gas reading manually? To see why you received two bills in one month, we would need to have a look at your account. Please feel free to send us a private message with your account details so we can investigate this for you.
    Originally posted by Kyle
    I moved over to your company because you guaranteed that it's way lower than other companies which is not true.

Customers who sign up to Electric Ireland for gas can get up to 12% off our standard gas rates. Actual bills depend on usage of course (for general energy efficiency tips see here), but we can check what priceplan you are on to see if you are availing of the maximum discounts available to you.

Regards,
    David
    Hey David

I can't send you a PM because it says I need to post at least 25 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for letting us know. You should be able to send us a private message using this link (even without 25 posts - maybe check your settings?) but if you continue to have trouble with this, you can send us a private message via Facebook or Twitter. Or failing that (if you don't use either of those channels) you can always email us or call 1850 372 372.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    David

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

kylejensen wrote: »
    Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your message.

Originally posted by Kyle

Regards,
    David
    Hey David

I can't send you a PM because it says I need to post at least 25 times.
    Hi Kyle,
    I have increased your post count manually so that you can PM David regarding your issue.

Advertisement