Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber Waterford

Options
  • 28-02-2014 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

HI,

Can anyone recommend a good reliable plumber that will work in Waterford city please?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Taxburden carrier

Lar Power .

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

black123 wrote: »
    HI,

Can anyone recommend a good reliable plumber that will work in Waterford city please?

Thanks

My dad is a plumber. Ill pm u details

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

black123 wrote: »
    HI,

Thanks

My dad is a plumber. Ill pm u details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Good reliable and plumber in the same sentence a thread destined for oblivion from the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

True story. I once rang a plumber asking for some assistance with the home heating here. He said he'd call me back in ten minutes. He called me back 2 years later. (He was ringing about something else, but it was the next time I heard from him.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Mad Bull

wellboytoo wrote: »
    Good reliable and plumber in the same sentence a thread destined for oblivion from the start.
    In fairness , you will get them, but they are as rare as hens teeth.

I know of one , but hes not from Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mavisxxx

I recently had small Job done by a plumber. He was recommended by a friend. Reliable, punctual, reasnoble. Kieran Fogarty. Highly recommended. 0831259360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

mavisxxx wrote: »
    I recently had small Job done by a plumber. He was recommended by a friend. Reliable, punctual, reasnoble. Kieran Fogarty. Highly recommended. 0831259360

Adverts.ie........

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

Would recommend Darren Dalton..

PM for him number

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

savic04 wrote: »
    Would recommend Darren Dalton..

PM for him number

He's actually a neighbor of my mam and dad's he's done some work for them in the last while, and they always found Darren to be very good and reasonable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Have used Peter Cawley before. He's not cheap but he's good and busy which is a good sign.

Advertisement